Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dan Wesson DWX: The Mother Thread

Mdooz

42 minutes ago, yigal said:

As soon as I  saw  the leaf spring in this picture I was disappointed that they did not put an improved trigger system in this gun. Because with the trigger of less than 1.5 pounds, the problems of the original design from 120 years ago will return

Umm, you do know how good 1911 triggers can be, right?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, yigal said:

As soon as I  saw  the leaf spring in this picture I was disappointed that they did not put an improved trigger system in this gun. Because with the trigger of less than 1.5 pounds, the problems of the original design from 120 years ago will return

? problem with leaf spring?

7 hours ago, Russty said:

Umm, you do know how good 1911 triggers can be, right?

Yes. I know. And I've seen how those guns with the 2lb trigger and less shot doubles and more. That's why it gave me a boost to solve the problem and make this mechanism the most effective in the world with the 550 gram trigger

15 hours ago, yigal said:

Yes. I know. And I've seen how those guns with the 2lb trigger and less shot doubles and more. That's why it gave me a boost to solve the problem and make this mechanism the most effective in the world with the 550 gram trigger

Oh, OK. You are marketing some "new" trigger to fix a 1911's "problems". Got you, fam.

16 hours ago, yigal said:

I have seen most guns with sub  2lb triggers double LOL especially when some one does not know how to use it properly HAHAHAHAHA. 

4 hours ago, Russty said:

Oh, OK. You are marketing some "new" trigger to fix a 1911's "problems". Got you, fam.

There is no way. because as a businessman I am really bad.😀 This system has been working in my 2011 since June 2018 and the change was a decrease from 630 grams to 550.

11 hours ago, yigal said:

There is no way. because as a businessman I am really bad.😀 This system has been working in my 2011 since June 2018 and the change was a decrease from 630 grams to 550.

A     1.21254 LB trigger ??? 

11 hours ago, yigal said:

If you have something great I'm sure you could sell the idea to Atlas or Infinity etc. and make some money with out ever needing to start a business. 

But, really a you can get sub 2 lbs with traditional triggers, You only really dropped 3oz from your own trigger, so the juice may not be worth the squeeze. I've certainly not spending any money trying to drop my triggers 3 oz. 

Personally about 2 lbs is as light as I really want to go anyway. And I'm not opposed to shooting 3+ pounds really. 

26 minutes ago, Racinready300ex said:

If you have something great I'm sure you could sell the idea to Atlas or Infinity etc. and make some money with out ever needing to start a business. 

But, really a you can get sub 2 lbs with traditional triggers, You only really dropped 3oz from your own trigger, so the juice may not be worth the squeeze. I've certainly not spending any money trying to drop my triggers 3 oz. 

Personally about 2 lbs is as light as I really want to go anyway. And I'm not opposed to shooting 3+ pounds really. 

I tried to contact A. N. from Atlas according to the advice of one of the forum members. I called there few times but each time the answer from one of the employees was that he was not found and hung up. Apparently this trigger is just  only for me.😀

4 minutes ago, 1911vm said:

WOW . don't think i ever shot a handgun that low .  bolt action rifle yes. would have to try it. I  preferer 2.5-3. 

it was tested in 2018  with 470 gram trigger pull weight and sear 50% primary cut to check if it will shoot bursts.  some company employees who tested it near me were disappointed that it did not fire automatically.😀

3 minutes ago, yigal said:

it was tested in 2018  with 470 gram trigger pull weight and sear 50% primary cut to check if it will shoot bursts.  some company employees who tested it near me were disappointed that it did not fire automatically.😀

defiantly would like to try it.. shot in the next squad from Jerry Mchlack  it sounds like automatic when he shoots a revolver. cant imagine what he would do with a 1.3 lb trigger 

30 minutes ago, 1911vm said:

defiantly would like to try it.. shot in the next squad from Jerry Mchlack  it sounds like automatic when he shoots a revolver. cant imagine what he would do with a 1.3 lb trigger 

He’s incredible.  Prob wouldn’t make a difference 😂