Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dan Wesson DWX: The Mother Thread

Mdooz

10 minutes ago, moose97 said:

I skimmed the article, and it said that the optics cut version should be out in the second quarter of 2023. I hope it happens that way there's one more gun that's good to go for SAO carry-ops 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, RJH said:

I skimmed the article, and it said that the optics cut version should be out in the second quarter of 2023. I hope it happens that way there's one more gun that's good to go for SAO carry-ops 

And the gun itself is going to be out second  quarter 2019. Just saying. 

8 minutes ago, 1911vm said:

I understand your point, however, show me a hands on video from anyone outside SHOT Show 2019 besides this one. 

2 minutes ago, moose97 said:

I understand your point, however, show me a hands on video from anyone outside SHOT Show 2019 besides this one. 

Don't think I can find it but there was a video of a guy shooting a match with it. Yes all from the back like this one lol. I have spoken to one guy who said he shot it at some manufacturer shoot. 

The biggest difference is he had one on a table that he took apart.

Sorry for being a skeptic. I really would love this gun big time. 

Also I follow a lot of well known reviewers some are big enough to be flown to Czech Republic by CZ for new guns.  And they are not the first to show this ???????? 

Hope I am wrong 

28 minutes ago, 1911vm said:

Definitely not holding my breath, but every new Sao carryops style gun coming out is a good thing, so I hope this one makes it to market. I wanted the limited gun in 2019, but those days are gone, just like 40 Smith & Wesson LOL

8 minutes ago, 1911vm said:

That's great news, after 3 years of  waiting MSRP went UP $100 per year.  that's just to funny.  

Have you not been paying attention? Everything else has gone up in price too. $300 is like 16%. There's plenty of stuff I buy regularly that's 30%+ more expensive than it was in 2019.

8 minutes ago, moose97 said:

Have you not been paying attention? Everything else has gone up in price too. $300 is like 16%. There's plenty of stuff I buy regularly that's 30%+ more expensive than it was in 2019.

while that is 100% true. they should lower the price by$100 a year for waiting HAHAHAHA