Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dan Wesson DWX: The Mother Thread

Mdooz

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember when i held one of these at shot years ago...rep said it was gonna be available for purchase a month later... oops..it also def was not ready for release. Felt super unfinished.

that said i want an optics ready version.

25 minutes ago, Johnny_Chimpo said:

SAO 9 mm = USPSA fail

No factory optic cut = double fail

LOL in before the Limited Optics/SAO Carry Optics crowd.

I thought it was 40, or at least it was originally 40 did that change?

Factory optic cut is supposed to be here in a few months, hope it's faster than the original release LOL

You need to look back a few posts, I was definitely here talking about Sao carryops before you lol. Glad to see another gun come out to bolster the new division, or modification to a current division that is coming. Just a quick count in my head has at least eight factory guns now that would be excellent for the division. I'm sure I can come up with some more, and that's not even counting custom rigs....

4 minutes ago, RJH said:

I thought it was 40, or at least it was originally 40 did that change?

Factory optic cut is supposed to be here in a few months, hope it's faster than the original release LOL

You need to look back a few posts, I was definitely here talking about Sao carryops before you lol. Glad to see another gun come out to bolster the new division, or modification to a current division that is coming. Just a quick count in my head has at least eight factory guns now that would be excellent for the division. I'm sure I can come up with some more, and that's not even counting custom rigs....

I thought I remembered seeing this as being available in 40 as well early on, as I was considering that direction for a limited gun.  Either way, it's exciting to see even the 9mm coming to life. 

I just decided to give CO a try and have a Shadow II and SRO on the way... I'm starting to wonder now if I should have waited to see if SAO CO is going to happen... If gun manufactures truly do have anything to do with driving USPSA divisions, I'm certainly starting to wonder how soon we'll see SAO CO. 

3 minutes ago, Laughing_jackal said:

I thought I remembered seeing this as being available in 40 as well early on, as I was considering that direction for a limited gun.  Either way, it's exciting to see even the 9mm coming to life. 

I just decided to give CO a try and have a Shadow II and SRO on the way... I'm starting to wonder now if I should have waited to see if SAO CO is going to happen... If gun manufactures truly do have anything to do with driving USPSA divisions, I'm certainly starting to wonder how soon we'll see SAO CO. 

Don't sweat it, when Sao Co happens, just shoot your Shadow 2 single action only, you won't be giving anything up

3 hours ago, Johnny_Chimpo said:

SAO 9 mm = USPSA fail

No factory optic cut = double fail

LOL in before the Limited Optics/SAO Carry Optics crowd.

Staccato & Springfield have sold plenty of SAO 9mm. Not every gun needs to be marketed for USPSA. 

Factory optic cut is set for a Q2 release.