Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who Makes The Most Expensive Open Gun

Fo0

5 hours ago, SteelCityShooter said:

The guns that win the major shoots (as if the gun itself actually won anything) are the ones provided by the winner's sponsor.  If SV hires enough world class shooters, their guns could indeed win what ever competition their pros entered.  As the cliche goes; it's the Indian, not the arrow.

yes.

like Erick G. now switch to CZ from TAN. probably he will be the first shooter in the world to win with gun made from recycled Skoda.😀

in this case u can say that he is a french indian.😉

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, yigal said:

it 's specially for shooters that can do this small work by themselves and can claim  that they build  this gun by their  hands.😀

or file a notch in fps  and use  it  as rear sight.😀

bul decided not to chop fpsp in all open guns(on all limited fpsp chopped). but if  US shooters want it chopped they will cut it.😉

personally  i prefer more metal for the same money😀

I am guessing you have one with an answer like that. 

Sorry, but it is laziness and lack of detail. 

1 hour ago, echotango said:

I am guessing you have one with an answer like that. 

Sorry, but it is laziness and lack of detail. 

i use  bul  limited .not open.  fpsp is chopped😀 and it much better than JB open gun.😉🙉

as i said they will install chopped fpsp  in open guns for US market  (or maybe for EU market too) from  limited guns line.

personally this not  so big problem for me. i can do any  metal/wood  work for my gun   by  myself .

3 hours ago, yigal said:

i use  bul  limited .not open.  fpsp is chopped😀 and it much better than JB open gun.😉🙉

as i said they will install chopped fpsp  in open guns for US market  (or maybe for EU market too) from  limited guns line.

personally this not  so big problem for me. i can do any  metal/wood  work for my gun   by  myself .

In America we don't like companies who skip out on quality.

20 minutes ago, lacivilian said:

In America we don't like companies who skip out on quality.

nobody like companies who skip out on quality.

there is no connection between decision  to install full shape fpsp or chopped to quality of the gun.

this is pic. of  new  STI  Apeiro good quality US made gun   (pic. from this forum.)  with chopped fpsp.😉

20180107_171403.jpg

29 minutes ago, yigal said:

nobody like companies who skip out on quality.

there is no connection between decision  to install full shape fpsp or chopped to quality of the gun.

this is pic. of  new  STI  Apeiro good quality US made gun   (pic. from this forum.)  with chopped fpsp.😉

20180107_171403.jpg

Not many people refer to STI as a high quality American made 2011.

14 minutes ago, lacivilian said:

Not many people refer to STI as a high quality American made 2011.

i saw few old STI guns from the factory that was made and tuned properly  by pros. 

unfortunately  i can't say this about new  sti guns from 2017 that i saw .only the opposite .the only good thing that i liked  about them is the lower lug fit.

56 minutes ago, yigal said:

i saw few old STI guns from the factory that was made and tuned properly  by pros. 

unfortunately  i can't say this about new  sti guns from 2017 that i saw .only the opposite .the only good thing that i liked  about them is the lower lug fit.

I have an older STI Trubor Competitor. The fit and finish on the older guns are very good, along with the parts

On 4/3/2019 at 2:25 PM, Foxbat said:

I don't know what kind of an answer you are looking for?  Are you trying to find out how much you have to pay to get the most reliable, the strongest gun, so you would get your money worth while beating s#!t out of it in matches?

Or is this just a hypothetical exercise in silliness?  Certainly you can get your gun "beautified" to no limit.  A friend of mine used to engrave the $750,000 hunting rifles... he would be happy to take your $50K or even more.   I am attaching the photo of one of his works for your consideration.  :)

shotgun4.jpg

Is that Gournet’s work?

Jeff

15 hours ago, titandriver said:

This one was $9500 a few years ago:

Black-mamba-2-940x705.jpg

It's surprising that someone would pay that kind of money for it.  Mechanically, there's no magic formula to building one of these.  And there are plenty of folks out there that can do it.  From what I can tell the parts aren't anything out of the ordinary, it's all the same stuff anyone can buy.  Plus the cheapo, soldering iron-modified plastic grip?  On a $9k+ gun?  The machining on the slide, etc. is all pretty basic and very little time and effort for an experienced smith.  So I just don't get it.

On 4/7/2019 at 9:41 AM, 3gunDQ said:

I do... they cost 1 million dollars. How many can I put you down for? 

Nope u are wrong its me,,, price is 1 million and 1,,, 

You had same thought on an answer that I did,,,  LOL,, find most expensive gun in the world, and I can charge more for it