Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IFG/Tanfoglio Defiant Stock Master & Limited Master Pistols

So word on the Italian streets is we can expect the new IFG Defiant Master series of guns to hit stateside sometime late summer of 2019. We can also expect small/large frame versions in all the cool kid calibers. The "production" model which is the Defiant Stock Master will come with the hard chrome finish, while the Defiant Limited Master is supposedly coming with a two tone black slide, and dark grey frame. Attached pics are of the two models they had at SHOT Show this past January.... We built this same gun spec about 3 yrs ago and i can tell you it shoots flat!

To catch those up to speed below are the specs-

• Basically a Stock III Bull Barrel
  • Factory lightning cuts
  • Production model DA/SA Hard Chrome
  • Limited model SA only with magwell two tone
  • Will be approved for USPSA and IPSC competitions

1.jpg

2.jpg

14 hours ago, Solairefastora said:

Thanks for all the great work you guys do! Will they make Carry Optics weight without modification?

highly doubt it as they weight more than a Stock II....... but thanks to technology anything is possible. 

2 hours ago, Tirppa said:

If that Stock master is better balanced than Shadow 2 I'm gonna have hard time picking between Stock 2 and that.

bad news ... I think with the slide cuts, it will balance awesome! 

break it to your wallet gently ;)

On 3/22/2019 at 8:55 PM, johnbu said:

bad news ... I think with the slide cuts, it will balance awesome! 

break it to your wallet gently ;)

better news is that shadow 2 have cuts too. but only on the frame.😉and not for long time.😉

We do have a waitlist started.... 
How does one get on said list?! I would love to get on it.

I also heard that the state side US models were going to be hard chrome. Any truth to this? If so this is going to be one sexy piece. Definitely stoked about it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, JayTac556 said:

How does one get on said list?! I would love to get on it.

I also heard that the state side US models were going to be hard chrome. Any truth to this? If so this is going to be one sexy piece. Definitely stoked about it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Go to the first post where the OP, Patriot Defense, tells all. Then contact them for list. 

On 3/23/2019 at 4:19 AM, Tirppa said:

Wondering if these are US only models. Or 2020 models since they aren't in Tanfo 2019 catalogue. 

Contacted my Tanfoglio dealer here in Canada and was told they are for the US market only, Iam in love with them and would love to get one someday.

2 hours ago, Craig0ry said:

Contacted my Tanfoglio dealer here in Canada and was told they are for the US market only, Iam in love with them and would love to get one someday.

Shame. Especially since the new European models are butt ugly.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Why on earth didn’t they build it with a cone-fit barrel?

That one feature is the primary reason everyone chose the S2 over the S3 when it came time to choose a Tanfo. 

It’s why the old model outsells the new one currently, so you’d think that would be the first thing to tweak when building this Stock 4 into the Uber-Tanfo.

Edited by MemphisMechanic

Why on earth didn’t they build it with a cone-fit barrel?

That one feature is the primary reason everyone chose the S2 over the S3 when it came time to choose a Tanfo. 

It’s why the old model outsells the new one currently, so you’d think that would be the first thing to tweak when building this Stock 4 into the Uber-Tanfo.

Damn, I couldn't tell from the side. That is dissapointing.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk