Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Precision Delta for 9 major

IDAHOAASHOOTER

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i ordered the cyber monday special 10% off. they shipped it today and i should get it by friday.  this time they used usps where in the past it was always ups.

gotta be patient. many of you don't remember when we had to write a check or get a MO and send it in the mail to order stuff.  

1 hour ago, Sandbagger123 said:

i ordered the cyber monday special 10% off. they shipped it today and i should get it by friday.  this time they used usps where in the past it was always ups.

gotta be patient. many of you don't remember when we had to write a check or get a MO and send it in the mail to order stuff.  

Unfortunately, UPS will no longer be used for bullet shipments. 

UPS decided it was a good idea to discontinue the program PD shipped under, and is no longer economical. 

1 hour ago, Ssanders224 said:

Unfortunately, UPS will no longer be used for bullet shipments. 

UPS decided it was a good idea to discontinue the program PD shipped under, and is no longer economical. 

even better.  usps usually would get my stuff in 2-3 days , while ups would take a week to get to the west coast.  . truthfully you guys were the odd man in the bullet biz as every place i have bought bulk bullets from used usps FRB.  keep fedex and ups for the loaded ammo 

since you guys are using usps now , you might consider making 65-70# cases of bullets like most of the industry.  i would have no issue buying 3-4 k rd  cases if doing so gets a discount  

Edited by Sandbagger123

1 hour ago, Sandbagger123 said:

even better.  usps usually would get my stuff in 2-3 days , while ups would take a week to get to the west coast.  . truthfully you guys were the odd man in the bullet biz as every place i have bought bulk bullets from used usps FRB.  keep fedex and ups for the loaded ammo 

PD enjoyed a fantastic program with UPS for a few years. We had many, many, less damaged bullet shipments while on the program. 

We do everything possible to offer projectiles at some of the most competitive pricing in our industry. 

6 hours ago, Sandbagger123 said:

Same here. Got an email with the USPS tracking number and expected delivery is Friday.

The postman will be hating me again 🤣.

9 hours ago, Sandbagger123 said:

since you guys are using usps now , you might consider making 65-70# cases of bullets like most of the industry.  i would have no issue buying 3-4 k rd  cases if doing so gets a discount  

Same here, blue  bullets115s come in a case of 3900, I would buy the same amount from PD with the discounted shipping 

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Jfitz427 said:

I’m gonna give PD bullets a try for 9 major. 9 cents a piece isn’t bad. I usually buy blues for about 7. So not a huge difference. Neither my limited or my open gun have ever shot a jacketed bullet. 

You are in for a treat my friend! Get at least 2k for the better deal. 

Just now, Posvar said:

You are in for a treat my friend! Get at least 2k for the better deal. 

Ya the 2k is how I got the 9 cents. 178 for 2k. That’s really pretty cheap. Considering they’re one of the best jacketed bullets right? Only 2 cents more then coated lead. Either PD is really cheap, or coated lead is over priced. Cause it seems there should be a bigger price difference between the two. And the blues are cheap at 7 cents. Lot of other brands are more expensive. 

12 minutes ago, Jfitz427 said:

I’m gonna give PD bullets a try for 9 major. 9 cents a piece isn’t bad. I usually buy blues for about 7. So not a huge difference. Neither my limited or my open gun have ever shot a jacketed bullet. 

I’m pumped for you to try them. The customer service from Steve and the crew is just as good as the performance. 

1 minute ago, Posvar said:

I’m pumped for you to try them. The customer service from Steve and the crew is just as good as the performance. 

Now I only need to wait about 3 weeks for my open gun to be finished. I hate waiting. 

11 hours ago, Posvar said:

What are you getting? How long was the wait? 3 weeks left is not bad 

I sent don at venom my 38 open gun with a new 9mm barrel, grip, racker, and a bunch of other stuff, he’s gonna totally rebuild it, then do some slide cuts and then refinish it. Can’t wait to get it back. Should be right around the time I’m moving to my new 15 acre property which short after will be equipt with my own private range!