Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any Dillion black friday deals...

With the upcoming holidays I’m sure there are plenty of folks looking to take advantage of deals offered by our favorite vendors. For me personally this is the time of year I’m hoping to stock up on needed things for the hobby like bullets, powder primers etc as well as splurge on extras like magainsine, holsters, etc. Anyways I was hoping to create a 1 stop shop thread for us to share any promo codes/deals that folks come across during the holiday season. Not sure the forum legality to post about different vendors and their holiday sales so fingers crossed it’s not an issue. Looking forward to scoring and sharing some sweet deals.

14 minutes ago, oddjob said:

I'm looking for a deal on a Mr Bulletfeeder.

Got mine two years ago with a promo code for the Black Friday/cyber Monday deals from double alpha...if I recall I saved almost $100 on that. Hopefully this thread gets hot with posts for savings on things like that around that time frame. 

I too am looking for good Black Friday deals, especially for reloading components. I’m hoping my local shops will do some sort of Black Friday deals.

I’m hoping to also pick up a bullet feeder, so if daa or shootersconnection does something that’d be great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is no need. My Dillon was for free. In fact, about 4 years ago, it started making me money. Go figure. 

My kind of logic... the 1st 1050 not only paid for itself, but a MkVII and another 1050!

M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 11/18/2018 at 7:16 PM, chumly2071 said:

Bobcatarmament.com has teased a Dillon (and others) sale of some sort for black Friday.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I think their discount only ended up being 5%. However, if you're eligible and sign up for their military discount it goes to 10% off. I really thought I'd see better prices for Black Friday, but that's still a pretty good deal when you can get almost $200 off a brand new 1050 lol. Of course, they always seem to be out of stock, and I'm not sure what their backorder times are looking like, especially now in the holiday season.

1 hour ago, chumly2071 said:

There is an eBay deal today for 15% off anything, up to $100 discount. Have to use the mobile app, ends at 8pm EST. Use code PICKFAST.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thank you chumly!  I saw an eBay ad this morning.  The 650 came out to $518 using the code with free shipping.  Great deal. 

Also, the logic you guys use is for convincing a wife.  Now I will have 2 650’s. #sixtybucksmatter