• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ontelaunee rod & gun club , new Tripoli PA

9/27/2019 - 9/28/2019

Match director David Olhasso

You'll want to fly into Philadelphia PA airport, probably a 2 hour or less drive from airport. 

Beautiful time of the year up in this part of the world.  I did get some bad info from some NY state shooters at the CDN Regionals when they said it was Nov 4 and the upcoming 16th East coast match was a trial run to see how bad the weather might be in early Nov.

It’s not, obviously, and my wife took the $100US ICORE prize instead of a free 2019 IRC ticket.

A 7hr drive is a huge plus!  Mesquite was a haul, fun, but too much effort for all the other Canadian shooters.

Oh man!  Was going to try it next year, finally.  Not sure about going to the NE states though, but guess not much different than Kali I guess!

Was hoping it was in the SW again.

Will have to do some research.

• 1 month later...
On 10/3/2018 at 12:47 PM, Alaskan454 said:

I'll be there, that one is within driving distance so I might shoot two entries depending on the schedule.  

Good idea. Only 8 hours for me. Maybe carpool depending, I'm bringing probably 2 others with me now that it's closer for us.

16 hours ago, vvshooter said:

Yeah uspsa announced that high cap Nats will be the same weekend but in saint George Utah. 

They better stock up on dust covers, there is a reason the first settlers called the nearby town Hurricane.  Witching hour ~12:30pm and the wind starts ripping.  I was just training so it was kinda fun, I was still kicking Utah out of my Solomon's months later!

• 1 month later...

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

The IRC has new dates Scheduled. 

Thursday, Sept 12: Classifier match
Friday, Sept 13: Staff shoot (all stages)
Saturday, Sept 14: Competitor shoot (~9 stages)
Sunday, Sept 15: Competitor shoot (~3-4 stages), with awards and prizes immediately following completion of shooting

Ontelaunee Rod & Gun Club

8100 Gun Club Rd, New Tripoli, PA 18066

• 3 months later...

The Far and Near Standards have not been at the IRC for a few years.  The reason I think is that a lot of people complained that it was too hard and you could be having a great match and then the Far and Near could move your final standings up or down significantly. 

15 hours ago, paul788 said:

Will Far and Near be included?  Want to know how far back to start practicing.

Thanks

Paul Beck

12 hours ago, revoman said:

The Far and Near Standards have not been at the IRC for a few years.  The reason I think is that a lot of people complained that it was too hard and you could be having a great match and then the Far and Near could move your final standings up or down significantly. 

b89al.jpg