Posted Images

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, chrisstophere said:

Quoted wait time at build: 8-10 months

Date deposit given: 11.2.21

Notified pistol is ready to ship: 08.25.22

Pistol type: Open

Hope this helps someone.

That’s weird. Mine was ordered a month prior to yours and still isn’t done yet. Hopefully they did not rush yours. 

14 minutes ago, Posvar said:

That’s weird. Mine was ordered a month prior to yours and still isn’t done yet. Hopefully they did not rush yours. 

Do they do that? I didn't think any of the higher tiered builders rushed anything, especially these guys. Let's hope you're wrong and mine was just a simple build.

1 minute ago, chrisstophere said:

Do they do that? I didn't think any of the higher tiered builders rushed anything, especially these guys. Let's hope you're wrong and mine was just a simple build.

No you are fine. What coating did you get? I know DLC is taking a lot of time.

One of the most important things to consider when it comes to there lead times is what type of build you requested, how fancy of a build, I.e patterns, color combination.. 

The fancier the build the longer the lead time. 

The obvious one is if you make changes half way through the build that will defiantly extend your lead time. 

Doesn't hurt to send them emails for updates every few months. Keeps them on there toes with your build. 

Just now, Furrly said:

One of the most important things to consider when it comes to there lead times is what type of build you requested, how fancy of a build, I.e patterns, color combination.. 

The fancier the build the longer the lead time. 

The obvious one is if you make changes half way through the build that will defiantly extend your lead time. 

Doesn't hurt to send them emails for updates every few months. Keeps them on there toes with your build. 

All true. Mine is a simple all black DLC IMM gun. Haven't reached out to them since ordering. Should be any day I guess.

Do they normally call you at some point in the process like say when it goes to coating?

14 minutes ago, Posvar said:

Do they normally call you at some point in the process like say when it goes to coating?

They didn't for me.

I sent an email asking if the quoted wait times were still accurate and for some pictures of their toolkit they offer cause I'm really curious what that whole package looks like. 10 days after the email was sent I got the phone call asking for final payment and a FFL.

1 hour ago, Posvar said:

All true. Mine is a simple all black DLC IMM gun. Haven't reached out to them since ordering. Should be any day I guess.

I would email Kelci for an update, she is in charge of the new and ongoing builds, May take her a few days to respond but she will. Unless you ask for updates they will only call for ffl info when ready to ship our Or if they need some clarification on the build 

GL

18 minutes ago, Furrly said:

I would email Kelci for an update, she is in charge of the new and ongoing builds, May take her a few days to respond but she will. Unless you ask for updates they will only call for ffl info when ready to ship our Or if they need some clarification on the build 

GL

Thank you 

1 hour ago, Posvar said:

I've had them call twice.  Once to clarify what color I wanted the trigger and the 2nd time (today) to ask where I wanted the thumb rest mounted.  

Ordered: 9/8/21

Delivered:  Final assembly and test this week or next.

Have two orders going now:

1) Placed 11/4/21.  Told it is "projected completion 'near' Oct."  38SC IMM.

2) Placed 3/22/22.  Told it is "projected completion near the first of next year."  38SC IMM

Some minor changes early in the build process that may have slowed things.  I will say they were great with making sure i got what i was wanting. 

Hoping to see them sooner, but we shall see.  Waiting is the worst part.  Almost as bad as the NFA game. 

Edited by Robertwil18

On 8/25/2022 at 4:34 PM, Unibrain said:

Delivered:  Final assembly and test this week or next.

Update

Shipped: 8/30/22

11 months and 22 days.

I have another (identical) gun on order.  If the timeline is that same it's due on Christmas Day

1 minute ago, Unibrain said:

Update

Shipped: 8/30/22

11 months and 22 days.

I have another (identical) gun on order.  If the timeline is that same it's due on Christmas Day

Merry Christmas to you!

2 hours ago, Superkaratemonkeyfighter said:

I will say hearing the way they stuck up for there shooters makes me not look so hard at there prices and waits. 
Integrity. It’s nice to know it’s still a thing.   

Can you elaborate on this?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2022 at 12:54 PM, Superkaratemonkeyfighter said:

I will say hearing the way they stuck up for there shooters makes me not look so hard at there prices and waits. 
Integrity. It’s nice to know it’s still a thing.   

Here’s a story from when I was there in 2020 for an “infinity experience”.

One of the shooters brought the requisite 1000 rounds of ammo for the classroom portion. Something went wrong with his press and the ammo wasn’t crimped right. Brandon tan inside and brought the guy out a few hundred rounds so he could keep shooting, then took the shooters 1,000 rounds inside and recrimped them all and brought them back out.  

these are very high quality people we’re talking about.