Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Got It Beaten

tightloop

Talked to my daughter Amy, last night and she has just gotten the MRI and PET scans back after her chemo and radiation...she is cancer free...

Just a little bit now and she will have the shunt taken out and then she can get back to trying to feel good again...

Many, many thanks for all the prayers and thoughts and personal notes of continued confidence from all those on the forum and even those who are not...

It has been about 6 hard long months but it appears to be over for now...thank you all and God Bless you...

David Winkler :D:)

All right, David! :)

PS. The man who introduced me into sportshooting, had surgery and radiation is also cancerfree now, he recieved this message last week.

Seems to me that burning candles and having confidence works!

Henny.

That's great news. I hope my Mom comes out the same way. She just had her 2nd Chemo treatment, about to have her 3rd when she had a stroke Saturday the 30th. She is doing remarkable well. All the support helps more than words can describe.

AWESOME NEWS!!

David,

great news indeed! :)

I felt in so low spirits when I read your original post about 6 months ago, that now I'm thinking of turning up the speakers volume and play Beethoven's "Ode to Joy"!