Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Favorite Fast Food

Nolan

In a vain hope of improving my statistics (14% posted in What I Hate!) and varying my lunch menu here's a list of some of my favorite fast food.

Arby's Market Fresh Deli Turkey Ranch and Bacon sandwich.

About the best Turkey sandwich without Avacado available. I generally leave off the cheese. I love the bread and I'm tempted to add my own Avacado, but I can just barely finish one as it is.

IN & OUT Burger Double Meat hamburgers!!!!!

Two of these and I'm in greaseburger heaven. Ketchup, Mustard & Tomato only please. If I want lettuce I'll order a salad. Too bad they don't use peanut oil to cook the French Fries.

Jack-in-the-Box Deli Trio sandwich

Very tasty and a really good crunchy pickle. One is too small and two is about 4 bites too much.

Taco Bell Chicken Fiesta Taco Salad.

Since the Chihuahua went missing I only eat the Chicken. The lime strips and salsa are pretty good.

Wendy's Chili Fries

A great finger food! Right now Wendy's is probably the safest fast food place to eat.

Nolan

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the midwest, unfortunetly the land of wide spread accepted obesity,,,

Taco Bell,,,

...Bean burritos are great for a filler.

...Most other items are good and later regretful,,,

Steak n Shake,,,

...Great burgers and chili, Fries suck...

...Not exactly fast food as it takes forever to get an order...

White Castle,,,

...Think Krystal's of the south.

...Great for a munchie, but deadly at night!!!

Ralley's,,,

...Great burger at a good price. Hard to find in a pinch...

My favorite fast food samwich is from Burger King,,,

...Chicken Sandwich!!!

I hate that they don't cut it in half anymore!!! But I love the taste of a fresh one off the grill...

BUT!!!

I never get fast food if I'm close to a great BAR burger!!!

:D:PB)

When I go visit my father-in-law..definitey three or four trips to In and Out Burgers for a double double with onions and fries.....yummmm

Popeye's chicken is up there in my choices too.

Wendy's #4 combo with a small chili

Two Wendy's small chillis. Actually pretty healthy and low calorie. :ph34r:

Regular combination (steak and pork) burrito with sour cream from LaBamba (midwest University burrito joint, stays open til after the bars close)

Arby's chicken strips

I travel a lot and I generally loathe fast food, but sometimes time and necessity dictate otherwise.

Right there with ya on the Deli Trio Pannido from the Jack, Nolan. Best thing going at the Jack.

I have to admit my favourite guilty pleasure from a junk food palace is a couple of corn dogs and an order of chili-cheese fries from der Wienerschnitzel.

I don't do fast food often enough to contrast and compare all the restaurants. But if I have a craving/need to do fast food, I eat those cheapie, soy protein laden, fried tacos :wub: at either BK or Jack in the Box.

While he defined "fast" food as generally available locally at one of the restaurants mentioned... My Favorite "fast" food speed wise is Doves cooked in home made meat sauce served over Polenta. :D They were travelling at a generally "fast" speed before I knocked them down and the dog retreived them.

Vince

Dave's Deluxe at Wendy's, sadly long gone. They do have the best fries.

Onion rings at Popeye's, also gone.

Arby-Q, Arbies, gone.

7-layer burrito, Taco Bell, returned.

Anything I like is sure to be discontinued... :(

I like chic-fil-a sandwiches and popeyes fried chicken

no popeyes here in ohio where Im at :( I used to live in florida and got hooked on it while living down there.

Thankgod I have a recipe for there chicken :D have the recipe for chic-fil-a as well, incase I dont feel like going out, I can make up a batch here at the house :)

Man, i'm a fast food connoisseur. I prolly should not be proud of that fact :)

My favorite late night craving or road trip rescue is a Sourdough Jack with dos tacos for 99 cents. Carls Junior bacon burger with deep fried zucchini is good too.Taco Bell tacos and a mexican pizza hits the spot. Arby's when they have those beef sandwiches for a buck a piece. Aw crap.....I think I like all kinds of fast food :wacko:

Wendy's

#2 combo

...Biggie Size w/ a Coke!!!! :)

Chipotle is the one true way, for me, now.... Man, that stuff is good - Chicken Bol w/ Pintos; Hot, mild and corn salsas, lettuce and cheese... Mmmmmmmmmmmmm........

But, I admit a weakness for McDonalds fries, and the Colonel's Original Recipe chicken (2pc white w/ mashed and cole slaw).

I freakin' WISH I could get White Castle for Frisch's Big Boy down here.... :( Well, maybe I don't. I'd probably weigh 500 pounds.... !!! :lol: