Competition P320

zen_grasshopper

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spoke to some Sig reps at the NRA show today, they said towards July this year! MSRP is $879. They did away with the U-wall by the slide release. Here's some pics!

97b0b212bd1a81ee7f70eb555131b617.jpg3d1d5e35dcb165019f4ae0e06ff7ded3.jpga846e896fe0ae7f6bf2f91996ab760f5.jpgd4e3728dc25565c11e59db0c2e41e24d.jpg

If anyone has any other questions, please just lmk on here and I'll ask!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to note, the rep did say this was pretty much the final product as you see in the pics.

The rear sight is adjustable and has NO dovetail if for shooters wanting to change sights.

Factory sights according to the rep, are .90 front, .120 rears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard that new sight setup is built into an adapter plate so you can take the while thing off and toss on a Romeo1 dot.

Look closely; you can see the adapter plate lines.

PcIgOlA.jpg

Edited by alma

Looks like a dawson type adjustable rear but instead of the "body" of the sight they just milled that into the slide/adapter. I like the rear plate comes off, for the red dot.... wonder if there will be an adapter plate out there to put on an RMR or Fastfire.... for those not Romeo inclined ;)

looks like the could shorten that front sight slightly? rear is kind hangin' high up there.

Edited by sfinney

Looks like a dawson type adjustable rear but instead of the "body" of the sight they just milled that into the slide/adapter. I like the rear plate comes off, for the red dot.... wonder if there will be an adapter plate out there to put on an RMR or Fastfire.... for those not Romeo inclined ;)

looks like the could shorten that front sight slightly? rear is kind hangin' high up there.

I got excited, then you made me realize that it's not milled for an RMR. Will the target model ONLY come milled? (1) Not having the option to swap rear sights when you're not running a dot or (2) the option to get one milled yourself for non-Romeo optics or (3) having an option for BUIS with the dot is kind of a wet blanket for me. (I get the business motivation behind wanting people to specifically purchase your branded products. However, maybe ask Sony about the Betamax.)

I honestly don't know what they have in mind. I am sure someone could adapt the cut to other optics and perhaps even make other adapter plates.

They had two "Target" models at the NRA show. One with the new adapter plate and one with a traditional sight cut for an adjustable sight. I am keeping my eyes open for any other details that might have been shared.

That'd be great, and I wonder if they'll be selling the competition grip like they do for the current offerings. Also, I wonder if one could install a comp grip on a full size slide and fcu, that they already own.

How does the Target's grip texture compare to the standard full size?

We will have to see what ships with the final product but the design you saw at Shot Show and NRA was actually meant to be user configurable. Essentially it has recessed grip areas and pre-cut grip tape that would allow you to use different textures of grip tape or even make it easy to do a glue and grit job or do you own stippling.