Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CHECK OUT THE NEW STI WEBSITE

Dustint21

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Website looks great! And it looks like it is built on a CMS, so hopefully that will make it a lot easier for you all when changes happen down the line. I like it!

Just a quick supplement. I do like the site, however that red text on the FAQ page is REALLY hard on the eyes. Couldn't look at it for more than a few seconds.

Just noticed a typo under the description for the Edge. Pretty sure you meant flagship lol.

"The Edge is the fagship of the STI line up and is the standard to which all competition guns are judged by."

lol

Also, on the Apeiro page: "CeraKote is frst applied to the entire slide and the fats..."

Edited by Gooldylocks

Didn't the old website have the details of the contingency program? I haven't shot USPSA much lately, but I was wondering if the program is still going?

The program was put on hold this year. We are sponsoring more matches and a couple of teams.

Thanks

Dustin

Dustin21> Why is the "Media" page listed in a different language........

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ius quando vituperatoribus ad, mea te movet libris oportere, rebum nusquam disputationi et his. Malorum scripserit ne eos, has ea tantas consul efficiantur. Nec putant option viderer ea, eu labitur omittam mei, dolores definiebas ad ius. Ad has soleat splendide, ex illud vocent utamur sit. Cum cu altera delectus, nam tritani ocurreret ei. Unum elaboraret eos no, his te esse homero deterruisset.

@Dustint21 - what happened to the tactical 3.0? And the option to have your STI finished in hard chrome?

Basically if there is a gun missing from the site they did not sell enough to meet the cutoff.

We added 5 new offerings in Hard Chrome this year. We are trying to manage the turn around times on the new models. We do not want to outsell our capacity and run up turn around times.

Thanks

Dustin

Hey Dustin what about putting up a page for the discontinued guns with the facts ie weights, calibers, mag capacities ext. Some of us might like to know about a used STI we find or buy.

Like the VIP, Grand Master, Range, etc.

Edited by shotgunone

Dustin21> Why is the "Media" page listed in a different language........

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ius quando vituperatoribus ad, mea te movet libris oportere, rebum nusquam disputationi et his. Malorum scripserit ne eos, has ea tantas consul efficiantur. Nec putant option viderer ea, eu labitur omittam mei, dolores definiebas ad ius. Ad has soleat splendide, ex illud vocent utamur sit. Cum cu altera delectus, nam tritani ocurreret ei. Unum elaboraret eos no, his te esse homero deterruisset.

Standard Latin placeholder.

Dustin, does STI make a USPSA Production legal pistol?

No we do not.

Hey Dustin what about putting up a page for the discontinued guns with the facts ie weights, calibers, mag capacities ext. Some of us might like to know about a used STI we find or buy.

Like the VIP, Grand Master, Range, etc.

I'm unsure if they will add this but I will ask.

No Spartan?

No it was discontinued.

The site looks great Dustin, I have spent hours pouring over the detailed DVC Ltd photos ! My LTD 357 Sig is supposed to arrive in Australia end of May - Keep pushing those gunsmiths mate and make sure they meet their production schedules.

Re the site I would like to see gun weights and grip diameters in the specs. Finally , are the mags standard STI 2011 on the DVCs as I need to order a few more for IPSC?

Cheers

Dennis