Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DOUG KOENIG S&W 1911 1st time shooting impressions

Kimbertarget

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, he won't be back and the moderators didn't even have to ban him from the site...

That's to bad. I think we may have ruined the car loan guy's chances at a quick buck or maybe that would have been a slow buck if they had to wait on Vinnie to finish.

UPDATED! since we scared KT off of this site, he seems to be trolling 1911forums under the name BATTERY. Same general hyjinx and writing of COLT. anyone with computer savvy want to figure out if it's the same guy?

http://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=445077

Post #434

Probably KT/Vinnie/The Omniscient One.

http://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?p=4775568

Awww come on KT! I thought you were a red blooded 'MERICUN! Clearly you need to put all these metros in place. I mean some of them drive Hondas. HONDAS KT! Surely the last great American Manly Man can stand a little wager with somebody who doesn't feel the fervent fires of 1776 running through their veins. What would Toby Keith do? He would wrap himself in the American Flag and get his pet Bald Eagle to fly overhead while singing his star spangled a$$ to victory!

No?

Oh well. This thread made my week anyways :D

Sincerely,

A dude with a Filipino brother. I'd buy a Rock Island any day.

This might be my favorite thread ever. Kind of hard to talk smack on the internet when you post videos of yourself shooting slowly and terribly on the internet for all to see

Where is your vids or wins?

that slow shooting was good enough for 1st place in production OCT-2013 and 2nd place production jan-2014 steel challenge at volusia gun club. So for all those who are such fast PRODUCTION div shooters post your vids. Im not embarrased it was my 2nd time only trying a steel challenge and i won..so what are you trying to do other than make yourself feel like a big man because you try and disrespect someone.

LIL STEVIE WONDER. The guy who is obsessed with my and lurks every thread..the same guy who wants to RUN OPEN IN GSSF and wants to use M&P parts..WOW really LIL 30year old STEVIE,justout of your 20s huh..how does it feel to finally leave the KIDS table at holidays?

Won production 2nd time ever shooting steel

http://attac-fl.com/competitions/steel-challenge/#tab-tab-0-0-0-3091-2

And

2nd place jan 2014

http://www.volusiacountygunandhuntclub.com/steel/jan11-14/jan11-14.html

C-class is the majority of the sport.

For each person who hides behind their keyboard,doesnt compete and talks smack about someone it says alot about you. If your a B-class or A-class ,master ,GM, post your videos especially if you made A-B class your first few matches i will be very impressed. Because your saying how slow i am, so all those commenting have to be B-class shooters lower than 115sec.so lets see thise vids. Im excited to see all of those who have negative things to say about me in action because your so fast.

Edited by Kimbertarget

Uh-oh, now I'm really concerned I won't be able to win, Kimbertarget. Maybe I should withdraw the challenge and save myself the embarrassment. With your shooting skills, combined with the fact that I will be shooting a crappy piece of oriental junk, looks like you pretty well have it locked up.

On the other hand, I want to be fair. I'm the one who made the challenge, and I guess I need to follow through on my offer.

So how's $1,000 sound?

Edited by Carmoney

"How long can we maintain? I wonder. How long before one of us starts raving and jabbering at this boy? What will he think then? This same lonely desert was the last known home of the Manson family. Will he make that grim connection...

No point mentioning those bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough. “What’s wrong?” I yelled. “We can’t stop here. This is bat country!"

Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start closing in, the only real cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then drive like a bastard from Hollywood to Las Vegas. To relax, as it were, in the womb of the desert sun. Just roll the roof back and screw it on, grease the face with white tanning butter and move out with the music at top volume, and at least a pint of ether." -Hunter S. Thompson

oh my god guys, some commando on the internet is being mean to me! I'm seriously crying over my keyboard in a world of sadness. who wants to have my guns? I'm giving up shooting and taking up crochet. you can all follow me on Pinterest.

Man, I so hate being a baby. just out of the diapers and I still have my permit to drive myself to work. Where I work as a doctor, teaching at a medical school. whoa is me, I must be stupid to not realize the magnificence of COLT. Here I am just building 2011s and shooting les baers like an idiot. sorry fellow enos members, I guess I'll stop volunteering to RO at local and major matches, in 3 gun, steel, gssf, tactical, local, and others. I should probably stop the school 3 gun team I started. I should also probably quit my volunteer work providing free care to American veterans on the weekends, since I don't understand what America is about. I'll return or sell back the guns, scopes, shirts, hat, barrels, ammo, lights, lasers, holsters, and cash I've won in the last few years competing. I'll probably have to give up my Hodgdon Powder, Hess Supply, and Stoney Creek Outfitter sponsorships and go back to the drawing board.

goodbye, cruel world!

Vinnie what you don't understand is that you act like a douche on here. If you came here and posted your win and left it at that people would be happy for you. If you asked questions and took the advice people would be happy for you. But when you come on acting like you know it all (when you clearly don't) people will treat you like you deserve to be treated.

oh my god guys, some commando on the internet is being mean to me! I'm seriously crying over my keyboard in a world of sadness. who wants to have my guns? I'm giving up shooting and taking up crochet. you can all follow me on Pinterest.

Man, I so hate being a baby. just out of the diapers and I still have my permit to drive myself to work. Where I work as a doctor, teaching at a medical school. whoa is me, I must be stupid to not realize the magnificence of COLT. Here I am just building 2011s and shooting les baers like an idiot. sorry fellow enos members, I guess I'll stop volunteering to RO at local and major matches, in 3 gun, steel, gssf, tactical, local, and others. I should probably stop the school 3 gun team I started. I should also probably quit my volunteer work providing free care to American veterans on the weekends, since I don't understand what America is about. I'll return or sell back the guns, scopes, shirts, hat, barrels, ammo, lights, lasers, holsters, and cash I've won in the last few years competing. I'll probably have to give up my Hodgdon Powder, Hess Supply, and Stoney Creek Outfitter sponsorships and go back to the drawing board.

goodbye, cruel world!

You obviously missed that he beat 6 dudes at a local match. Do NOT mess with him. He might put something mean about you on his pinterest page and ruin your reputation causing you to lose your license. Then the only way you will be able to maintain any self worth will be by plastering the internet with videos of you shooting slowly or riding motorcycles... that is not a road you want to go down.

Um Vin you only shot 5 of the 8 stages of the steel challenge so bragging about your time is laughable. Not only that, it seems the pond you swim in is barely a puddle. With an Avg. of what 20 shooters per match, that is not enough of a sample to provide you the rights of bragging you so feel you deserve.

Just to put it into perspective, last night at our Tuesday night steel match we had 195 shooters with a ton of M and GMs. Here is the proof just so you believe me. http://www.riopractical.com/text/tue_nite.pdf

(To be clear the GM on Tuesday night is different than national classification but there still are a ton of GM and Ms.)

And considering that most of the fellas on this forum are long time, major players in the game you are just digging your hole deeper.

I am going to give you some free advice so take it for what it is worth.

There is an amazing amount of talent and knowledge that the people here are willing to share. By disrespecting those who offer this info freely only to have it become the object of your derision will prove that you are closed minded and they will ridicule as opposed to enlighten. This will stunt your potential growth and alienate you from one of the finest group of people and the most respected shooting forum on the old interweb.

So in short a little humility will go a long way if you have aspirations of becoming a good shooter.

Edited by StraightUp_OG