Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DOUG KOENIG S&W 1911 1st time shooting impressions

Kimbertarget

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too busy filling out his profile...

AGGRAVATING SELF APPOINTED EXPERTS AND THOSE TACTI-COOL FOOL,key board commandos. Funny how many D-class people try and give advice on here.

For those lurking my profile,yes i compete when im home,yes ive won production ANCIENT CITY SHOOTING RANGE ST AUGUSTINE 13 ive also won S.S/..Just took 2nd place in production volusia gun club. So if you really want to lurk my profile so i can see who the stalkers are,i dont know why those are disagreeing with me only owning USA made products. Even though i buy and sell USED pistols those are not relegated to my safe. Im against corporate oursourcing.I speak as someone who worked industry through his early 20s to late 30s. These little digs onnthese forums about COLT just goes to show how many NON-PATRIOTS are left.

If you dont give a damn about something thats your right,but dont expect me to follow your nonsense of WALMART shopping, PHILIPINO 1911s,And your korean minivans.this has nothing to do with being ANTI-anything, but it has everything to do with being PRO-AMERICAN !!!!

Methinks he's one of the D class tacticool fools he's raving about...

Self appointed experts... hmmm. From a guy who showed up clueless and did a month of internet research and became the biggest knowitall this board has ever known. You shot a tiny local match and think you are Rob freaking Leathem. You lied about why you chose your user name. You are not even classified but you slam D shooters Which I am sure you will be if you ever get classified. You are a pinterest tough guy that just can't accept your place in life. and to bring up patriotism??? Wearing American flag shorts doesn't make you a patriot and wrapping yourself in the flag because you look stupid on a message board is pathetic. I fought in Iraq, 3 deployments. I sacrificed my body to the Marine Corps. My Korean minivan was made in Alabama. And colts till SUCK.

BTW the Philippines is one of the only allies we have left. I'm thinking we should support them as much as we can.

Self appointed experts... hmmm. From a guy who showed up clueless and did a month of internet research and became the biggest knowitall this board has ever known. You shot a tiny local match and think you are Rob freaking Leathem. You lied about why you chose your user name. You are not even classified but you slam D shooters Which I am sure you will be if you ever get classified. You are a pinterest tough guy that just can't accept your place in life. and to bring up patriotism??? Wearing American flag shorts doesn't make you a patriot and wrapping yourself in the flag because you look stupid on a message board is pathetic. I fought in Iraq, 3 deployments. I sacrificed my body to the Marine Corps. My Korean minivan was made in Alabama. And colts till SUCK.

BTW the Philippines is one of the only allies we have left. I'm thinking we should support them as much as we can.

Hey, hey...careful there. ..I have a Python....

Gross, maybe the girls at your favorite cafe in Micanopy are interested in your Python, but we don't care..... Plus it's probably just a pocket carry Mustang.

Well I'm getting off a ship and haven't shot in two and a half months. Maybe I could go down and get a refresher course from Cliff and then swing by to watch the Great Sattini shoot. We can all use a laugh now and then. Maybe I could bring my AK and my 610 and shoot two gun!! I'd bring my Kimber, but I seriously do not like picking up shell casings one at a time during stage reset. I don't own any Philippine made 1911's so I'll just bring a Revo. I'd bring my M&P, but that wouldn't prove anything and it's no fun winning by a mile.

Car Loan Guy should up the challenge and shoot weak hand only.

Vinnie, you really should have kept quiet in this case. I know you can't beat Mike, but perhaps you could beat up on a C class shooter like me....

Gross, maybe the girls at your favorite cafe in Micanopy are interested in your Python, but we don't care..... Plus it's probably just a pocket carry Mustang.

Yer just upset cause yer packing a green variety garden snake....

Sexual harassment is not tolerated on BENOS.

Edited by RammerJammer