Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

So you think YOUR wife is gonna kill you? Please, I got you beat.

Panic Flinch

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She's good with it.... I just buy one she wants and buy 3 of what I want... LOL

Got the best of both... A smokin open gun and a Smokin Gal!

Edited by fxdc

My wife know every gun that is in the safe. She has absolutely no issue with what I bring home, she pays the bills.

As long as the bills are paid and the college tuition is paid I can buy what I want

I try not to get to crazy, but the last 6 months or so I thought a divorce was in the making... I bought 6 guns, oops.

She is generally real good about it, I can ask what is in the budget and the worst thing she has told me is "can you wait until next month". I said "yes ma'am" :)

My wife bribed me just the other day. She said I can buy another open gun as long as I get a six pack... Needless to say I am now working out twice a day.

I skipped the six pack and went straight for the pony keg.

• 1 month later...

The other day I asked my wife that if I died would she re=marry. Her reply was, "That's possible", so I asked would the new husband be using my firearms. She said, "Of course not, he's left handed."

Ranger6

"If it's on the internet, it's got to be true. They can't put anything on the internet if it isn't true." A. Lincoln

Yes...she's just about had it with me. And I do love her dearly, so I had to put one of these for sale today. This collection amassed in about 2 years along with a suppressed AIAW 338 Lapua with Schmidt and Bender! Yikes...this sport can take my normally sober mind and even keel and turn it right on its side!!!! I lover her for her patience...but I'm sure we all have tales of woe regarding the purchase of these luxury items. Shhhh...don't tell her I'm getting ready to buy an R and R Racing Open Saiga 12! Ha ha...Here is the eye candy.

Just tell her she's lucky that you didn't go out and buy a corvette.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so I ordered a pretty nice precision rifle. deposit of $800 hit the credit card statement. wifey scolded me and asked me what it was. I didn't have the heart (or courage) to tell her it was ONLY the deposit, so I said I bought another gun and of course she wasn't happy that another $800 gun was going into the safe... not sure what i'll do when the balance hits...

so I ordered a pretty nice precision rifle. deposit of $800 hit the credit card statement. wifey scolded me and asked me what it was. I didn't have the heart (or courage) to tell her it was ONLY the deposit, so I said I bought another gun and of course she wasn't happy that another $800 gun was going into the safe... not sure what i'll do when the balance hits...

keep us updated

keep us updated

More like check the obituaries if it was my wife.