Jump to content
Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
JediTodd

Beretta 1301 Comp

Recommended Posts

On 9/4/2018 at 11:24 PM, MoonJeong said:

Hi is this confirmed? About to order a barrel! Assuming the a400 ! Not sure if extrema! Will work

Let us know how this goes with A400 barrel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also want to hear about the a400 barrel.  I'm itching to get one for duck season!

Edited by jrizzo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know what sort of trigger work can be done to the 1301? I'd like to tinker with mine a little, but I'm not really sure where to start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Briley MFG is the only one that i know of 

are you having problems ?

Just had to replace the hammer struts in mine real EZ to do.

( gun has over 10k on it first and only issue i've had)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2019 at 6:36 PM, clw42 said:

Does anyone know what sort of trigger work can be done to the 1301? I'd like to tinker with mine a little, but I'm not really sure where to start.

 

One easy thing to do yourself is To add an over travel adjustment. You can carefully drill a hole in the rear of the trigger guard and thread in a set screw. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, AHI said:

Briley MFG is the only one that i know of 

are you having problems ?

 

No problems at all.  Just looking to make it better.

 

 

40 minutes ago, Blockader said:

One easy thing to do yourself is To add an over travel adjustment. You can carefully drill a hole in the rear of the trigger guard and thread in a set screw. 

 

Cool, thanks.  Didn't think of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, clw42 said:

 

 

 

 

Cool, thanks.  Didn't think of that.

And if you're worried about permanently modifying the gun, you can just superglue a piece of black pencil eraser that will take out most of the over travel onto the back of the trigger guard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Blockader said:

And if you're worried about permanently modifying the gun, you can just superglue a piece of black pencil eraser that will take out most of the over travel onto the back of the trigger guard.

 

 

Very cool.  Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know if anyone makes a taller front sight (F.O. preferred) for a 1301 Comp? I had a rear sight installed on the rib and it’s hitting high with the Hi-viz front I’ve got on there...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...