• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Briley MFG is the only one that i know of 

are you having problems ?

Just had to replace the hammer struts in mine real EZ to do.

( gun has over 10k on it first and only issue i've had)

On 1/18/2019 at 6:36 PM, clw42 said:

Does anyone know what sort of trigger work can be done to the 1301? I'd like to tinker with mine a little, but I'm not really sure where to start.

One easy thing to do yourself is To add an over travel adjustment. You can carefully drill a hole in the rear of the trigger guard and thread in a set screw. 

58 minutes ago, AHI said:

Briley MFG is the only one that i know of 

are you having problems ?

No problems at all.  Just looking to make it better.

40 minutes ago, Blockader said:

One easy thing to do yourself is To add an over travel adjustment. You can carefully drill a hole in the rear of the trigger guard and thread in a set screw. 

Cool, thanks.  Didn't think of that.

1 hour ago, clw42 said:

Cool, thanks.  Didn't think of that.

And if you're worried about permanently modifying the gun, you can just superglue a piece of black pencil eraser that will take out most of the over travel onto the back of the trigger guard.

2 hours ago, Blockader said:

And if you're worried about permanently modifying the gun, you can just superglue a piece of black pencil eraser that will take out most of the over travel onto the back of the trigger guard.

Very cool.  Thanks!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
7 hours ago, skang said:

what is the proper sight picture for comp model, mid bead suppose to cover front fiber optic sight?

My mid bead covers the bottom third of the front fiber & is good out to 100.

If the target is small or I'm unsure about the distance I hold that sight picture on the bottom edge of the target

• 2 weeks later...

Beretta 1301- 24 inch is the best one since it is gas operated. I had an xcess v sight put in the rear of the rib for shooting slugs, added a kick off stock from an A400 model, enlarged the loading port as much as possible w/o disturbing the serial number, installed a light mod choke tube (shoots slugs accurately),  added a Nordic components mag extention tube (length is your choice), and added a high viz competition fiber optic sight. Gun works great and cycles very fast. Very competitive gun in 3 gun matches.

Edited by verla
additional infro

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/16/2019 at 2:55 AM, TCB said:

Anyone know if anyone makes a taller front sight (F.O. preferred) for a 1301 Comp? I had a rear sight installed on the rib and it’s hitting high with the Hi-viz front I’ve got on there...

I put a rear sight on as well and the front that came with it was too tall.....I dont know if you can get them separately but the pair is SKU TG950.....I got mine on Amazon for about $25.  Also that front sight is a lot narrower - sort of like the Williams sights for shotgun slug shooting-very crisp.

Edited by Dave Marques

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...