Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stoeger M3000 Scattergun?

Hotchkiss

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Tech for Lefty's-

Check THIS out. Just finished another for a customer and remembered to take pics tis time. It has been a busy week!

Tom that is AWESOME!!!!! Time to break out the die grinder again............. Just kidding!!! Tom I also would be interested in that mod.

Edited by Oskino

Planning on upgrading to one of the MOA Stoegers this winter. Having a reversible charging handle would be nice. Never owned a semi so I would like to play with both sides but left side option seems to make sense for 3 gun.

Edited by TyinTX

New Tech for Lefty's-

Check THIS out. Just finished another for a customer and remembered to take pics tis time. It has been a busy week!

Tom,

Now your half way to an open gun for me. Figure out how to mag feed it and I'm All In!!!!

20140403_2245521024x768_zpscf3a5170.jpg

I will post more details on our Vendor page shortly, don't want to clog the tech thread with commercials :) . Wondering if some might want charging handles on both sides, or just one reversible handle. Thoughts?

Tom the dual charging handle would be cool not sure if I would run it like that all the time. If you come up with a dual charging setup would it be a quick removal just like oe.

Hey guys,

This is the time of the year when companies start looking at 2015. Please make sure you drop Stoeger a message and let them know your using their new M3000 for competitive shooting. I know it will help put so e of these guns in the hands of more shooters through individual and match sponsorships.

http://www.stoegerindustries.com/contact

My Stoeger did not run reliably with Wally Winchester, however its loves to eat Wally Federal.

Many semi's don't run reliably on Wally World Winchester.

not even my 870 runs the WWorld winchesters all the time. the fedreals are G2G and the same price :)