Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bushmaster Announces 2nd Annual Tarheel 3 Gun Challenge

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The match is being held at Woody’s Rifle and Hunt Club, 960 Christian Chapel Rd New Hill NC, (same as last year)… http://goo.gl/maps/xMrfM

I'm sure someone is going to get this squared away, but I feel the need to update this location with some more information for those of us that do not plan that far in advance. :cheers: I know if I set my GPS for the address, I would be lost (and late), so here goes:

Once you get off US 1, and go over the train tracks, then pass Triangle Brick on the left (the address marked above), you will continue down that road for (I'm guessing) about 1 mile to R Family Road. (You're about 10 min from the range here.) You'll pass one other entrance on your right to an Environmental Company. You are looking for a gravel driveway on your right (I'm sure there will be a target marking the entrance). Please be very careful to drive the requested 5 mph for the first 300 yards - if we want this match to continue, we need to keep the neighbors happy and they have small children. You will continue on that gravel road for what feels like too long (stay on the gravel), then you will come to the gated entrance to Woody's farm, which will be marked with sponsor banners. Continue through the gate and you will begin to see the stage markers (Stage 1 is the first stage on your left after the big compost pile and Stage 8 is the first stage on your right).

I hope this helps. I'll see you on Stage 4. Good luck!

Edited by Wrath

Concur. Great match. Thanks Charles. Next year, can the larue's be painted white? The orange made it very tough on color deficient folks when they were in the shadows. Just a thought.

• 3 months later...