Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post pics of your Tactcal Sport

gmg

Evidently you didn't read my follow up with CZ Custom, but thanks for the lecture dad.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Oh I did. Your welcome...kid.
So you just had to ignore the fact I tried to make amends and go keyboard - commando anyway. Well played.

Keyboard....no I earned my knowledge of the CZ. I didn't listen to hearsay and stories. Am I fan boy yes...but they earned it. How ever you tried to clarify your first post you still came in saying to not buy that via second hand knowledge. Not having a clue if say they were feeding it wolf or bubba joes reloads. You can sit there and be pissy if you like but I'm gonna call it how I see it.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Evidently you didn't read my follow up with CZ Custom, but thanks for the lecture dad.

Oh I did. Your welcome...kid.
So you just had to ignore the fact I tried to make amends and go keyboard - commando anyway. Well played.

Keyboard....no I earned my knowledge of the CZ. I didn't listen to hearsay and stories. Am I fan boy yes...but they earned it. How ever you tried to clarify your first post you still came in saying to not buy that via second hand knowledge. Not having a clue if say they were feeding it wolf or bubba joes reloads. You can sit there and be pissy if you like but I'm gonna call it how I see it.
Good, I'm glad you are... because ignoring everything said after my first post simply because you wanted to rant at someone would just come off as being a pompous jerk if you aknowledged anything I had said later. Better to avoid that. Next time I see someone having issues with a gun (or really, any product under the sun according to your logic) or hear them telling me anything negative, I'll assume THEY must be some dummy with crap handloads, find the specific person at a factory somewhere who built their gun, and call that person up to explain themselves before I relay anything to someone else. No one is that crazy, and I'm positive you've repeated things you'd heard, even if it wasn't about a CZ. I apologized to Stewart and acknowledged I could have been less of a dick about it. Kinda lame that you decided to use me as a punching bag, because having seen images of your guns and posts, and assuming you were a fellow CZ fan, I would have thought we had that in common. Having shared what I have about my CZ (honestly), encouraging every shooter I know to buy them and often succeeding, (except in this one instance you are pissed about) I would have thought that put me in the "CZ fanboy" club. If unnecessarily bashing other owners for stepping out of line exempts me from that club, I'll pass. Thanks for calling it like you see it.

To be fair I don't think steel1212 came off as a pompous jerk at all. Just my opinion. Though I did meet a guy on the range that said steel1212 was a jerk but....... :)

They probably didnt use the word jerk lol

Edited by steel1212

This should help, updated my TS by removing the checkering and have the frame hard chromed (matte) by Metaloy. Put it back together with the competition hammer, mostly for looks!

Your Tactical Sport looks great! Nice work on the checkering removal :goof:

A little video I did on the recoil management I'm achieving with my thumbrest-equipped TS:

https://youtu.be/QvTeSgb0Ut0

Is that the IPSCAlex rest?

It is. I drilled the holes in my frame in the C-More pattern, allowing use of a few different types of thumb rests. I've gone back and forth between the IPSC Alex and the *thumb rest [generic]*, and while it's really effective, the *thumb rest [generic]* felt a little overkill for a limited gun.

Here's a pic of mine, along with a 50 yard group shot. Trying these grips out tonight at an indoor match. Really liking this pistol!!

How do you like those grips? I'm kicking the idea around of picking up a pair. You got a review to share?

I don't have them on a TS but have the SSI scales on my CZ shadow and my Tanfoglio eric custom (closer in grip size to the TS).

I LOVE them. I've tried more than half a dozen grips on my shadow and about 4 types on the tanfoglio and never really love anything. the best I had till now was stock rubber on the CZ (ugliest but most functional) and henning curve grips with grip tape on the tanfoglio.

The SSI scales have a nice curve to them and fill out medium to large sized hands very nicely. They allow me to finally get a decent amount of my weak hand on the grips. They look cool too. :)

Here's a pic of mine, along with a 50 yard group shot. Trying these grips out tonight at an indoor match. Really liking this pistol!!

How do you like those grips? I'm kicking the idea around of picking up a pair. You got a review to share?

I don't have them on a TS but have the SSI scales on my CZ shadow and my Tanfoglio eric custom (closer in grip size to the TS).

I LOVE them. I've tried more than half a dozen grips on my shadow and about 4 types on the tanfoglio and never really love anything. the best I had till now was stock rubber on the CZ (ugliest but most functional) and henning curve grips with grip tape on the tanfoglio.

The SSI scales have a nice curve to them and fill out medium to large sized hands very nicely. They allow me to finally get a decent amount of my weak hand on the grips. They look cool too. :)

Rad, thanks for the feedback!

Still messing with these grips. Should probably leave well enough alone, but I like to tinker. Added some silicone carbide over a layer of JB Weld. It added some thickness which I really like. It doesn't look as clean, but the traction is crazy.

My wife says it looks bedazzled......IT'S NOT BEDAZZLED!!!!

post-47375-0-79287900-1450061244_thumb.j

Still messing with these grips. Should probably leave well enough alone, but I like to tinker. Added some silicone carbide over a layer of JB Weld. It added some thickness which I really like. It doesn't look as clean, but the traction is crazy.

My wife says it looks bedazzled......IT'S NOT BEDAZZLED!!!!

Whoa! Awesome!

• 1 month later...