CZ Czechmate

Dawson P09 front sight

CZ UB grips

CZ UB flat trigger

CZ UB mag well

CZC mag base

CZC extended sayety w/ xp safety spring

8SV98iS.jpg

Next on the list is removing the checkering on the front and rear and send it off for nitride.

jon49erfan

What size fiber optic front sight did you get?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Here's mine:
CZ 75 Tactical Sport .40 S&W
CZ UB Grips
CZ UB Magwell
CZC Flat Blade Trigger
CZC Trigger Pin
CZC 13 lb Main Spring
CZC Stainless Guide Rod
CZC Mag Extensions x4
CZC 14 lb Recoil Spring
CZC 1.5mm FO, 6.0mm height
LPA Steel Adjustable Sights (same as TS Orange)
GoGun USA "*thumb rest [generic]*"
3 mounting holes 5-40x.375x3 pattern (C-More pattern) for mounting thumb rest (did myself)
post-56266-0-50132000-1436735018_thumb.jpost-56266-0-75912400-1436735059_thumb.jpost-56266-0-47666500-1436735083_thumb.j

Edited by scottrallye

Okay so I missed this the first time you posted it, but DAMN that's cool. If only it weren't so expensive. according to the 'ol google machine currency converter, 30000 Czech Korunas is like 1200 bucks, which would be cost before shipping and import duties... maybe one would be better off using that money towards a real czechmate? But then again maybe that would run even nicer than a Cmate, with those popples... probably super loud too haha.

Okay so I missed this the first time you posted it, but DAMN that's cool. If only it weren't so expensive. according to the 'ol google machine currency converter, 30000 Czech Korunas is like 1200 bucks, which would be cost before shipping and import duties... maybe one would be better off using that money towards a real czechmate? But then again maybe that would run even nicer than a Cmate, with those popples... probably super loud too haha.

Where did you find THAT?! That's rad!

It is super cool, that is for sure. Just did a little math and played with the UPS calculator, I think total cost to your door would be like 1400-1500 USD. International shipping is a bummer.

So realistically you would maybe come out ahead/the same as a Czechmate, if someone wanted to go that direction?

Let's see:

New 40 TS is 1199

Conversion is 1500

Big stick is 130

1 mag is 47

Grips are 85

Magwell 85

Cheely 90 mount 99

CMore 189

Total: 3334 USD

That doesn't count paying a gunsmith to shorten the frame and mount the optic, but I didn't know how much that would cost so I didn't include it (and some people would do it themselves).

A similar total cost to a Czechmate, and just like a CM you have both a limited and open configuration, except you could shoot major in Limited instead of minor.

It is super cool, that is for sure. Just did a little math and played with the UPS calculator, I think total cost to your door would be like 1400-1500 USD. International shipping is a bummer.

So realistically you would maybe come out ahead/the same as a Czechmate, if someone wanted to go that direction?

Let's see:

New 40 TS is 1199

Conversion is 1500

Big stick is 130

1 mag is 47

Grips are 85

Magwell 85

Cheely 90 mount 99

CMore 189

Total: 3334 USD

That doesn't count paying a gunsmith to shorten the frame and mount the optic, but I didn't know how much that would cost so I didn't include it (and some people would do it themselves).

A similar total cost to a Czechmate, and just like a CM you have both a limited and open configuration, except you could shoot major in Limited instead of minor.

Well, as cool as that is, there's my reason to buy a Czechmate!

Finally got some grips that fit my hands! And I've got all the goodies installed.

All that's left is removing the checkering... maybe next winter! Or trading up for a CTS...

post-48756-0-78335700-1437276497_thumb.j

Edited by IronicTwitch

work done and just got my TS-40 back from Cerakote last week...

1. grip and dustcover redux

2. trigger and beavertail undercut

3. CZC flat trigger and pin

4. CZC SS guiderod

5. CZC SS mag brake

6. CGW springs

7. CGW sear

8. CZ CzechMate magwell w/frame blend

9. Dawson FO front sight

10. all internals polished

11. Cerakote - Barrett Bronze w/ Graphite Black

12. Hogue Grip (for now)

post-59453-0-12057800-1437617985_thumb.j

Those are CZ rubber grips that I roughed up and put grip tape on. Note the very straight line where I cut them to fit with the magwell. Now it has a set of Hogue aluminum grips with tape.

post-9312-0-57967700-1437663730_thumb.jp

Mine's a bit more pedestrian than a lot of the TS's in this thread. Only mods are CZUB magwell, filed down CZC thin aluminums, and a SS guide rod. Still debating on a FO front and swapping to a set of factory SP-01 rubber grips, but aside from that, she's "done"

post-50821-0-01811300-1437748522_thumb.j

Just added the Titanium Nitride Barrel.

The rest of the gun is will be stripped and sent off to H&M for Black Nitride Finishing. Should look great when its done.

unnamed%202_zpskdxfrmfe.jpg

I'd be interested in if the TiN holds up on the barrel. Mine rubbed off the lugs and some of the hood after a few hundred rounds.

Made some updates to mine.

Switched to an IPSC-Alex thumb rest from my GoGun USA *thumb rest [generic]*.

Had CZ Custom custom anodize a set of thin aluminum grip-tape grip panels and large mag-well black.

Let me know what you guys think :)

post-56266-0-47054600-1438368142_thumb.jpost-56266-0-34226300-1438368151_thumb.jpost-56266-0-47054600-1438368142_thumb.j

post-56266-0-43371800-1438368294_thumb.j

Edited by scottrallye

• 2 weeks later...

How are you guys keeping the finish on your TS's? Mines as shiny Jason Statham's dome, both the bluing and silver paint stuff is rapidly vanishing. I don't really mind but I'm always amazed when I see these pics of pristine CZ's.