Post pics of your Tactcal Sport

gmg

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Excuse the picture. Only one I could find.

2D6A02E3-9DCE-43DF-8745-F802E26CD461.jpg

TS in .357 Sig (.40 gun with a Sig barrel from CZC), RHT thumb rest, ext lh safety (shaped to clear my lh thumb), modified rh safety (it's basically just the nub. Done to fit the box), Czechmate magwell, CZ short aluminium grips, 7.5mm fibre front sight and stock fixed rear.

Waiting on some paper work so I can pickup a TS Orange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello guys. I have a new to me CZ Tactical Sport coming in and I would very much like to see what everyone else has and what, if any thing, they have done to theirs. Thanks guys.

I bought my TS about a month and a half ago and the only mods I've made were a Hogue Monogrip, Wolff 13# hammer spring and I polished the crap out of the feed ramp/breech face; at first I had some jams from rounds nose diving, but then I turned the feed ramp into a mirror and have had no issues since. Next mods on my list are CZ Custom base pads and mag well, down the road I may consider: comp hammer (once CZC has them back in stock), slide lightening cuts, remove checkering from front and rear of grip, undercut trigger guard/beaver tail (at which time I might refinish in black). Some people like to hack back the dust cover, but I feel like the static weight helps soak up a lot of recoil, so I would rather take weight out of the slide.P1000687_zpsd604f7fb.jpg
Your insights our always great, been wondering what to do to my, TS, its such a great pistol w/almost unlimited potential , really like the grip reduction idea. Whats best way to remove checkering or at least reducing.?

I would love to handle one of these TSs with the cut dust cover; that's the thing about mods like this, there's no going back. I feel like the full dust cover soaks up so much recoil it would be a sin to cut it off, I would rather start by taking weight out of the slide. Then again, I'm just a new guy talking out of his ass, what say you masters of the CZ?

This is the one I want

cts40_1.jpg

Would you mill the slide, for weight reduction, could look and be very cool

Whats best way to remove checkering or at least reducing.?

When removing metal, you can go as fast as you feel comfortable: sand paper is the safest, an angle grinder is the fastest, a belt sander is in between. I recommend Emory cloth, if that's goining too slow you can always step up to a belt sander, but just remember: it's a lot easier to remove metal than to put it back ;)

When removing metal, you can go as fast as you feel comfortable: sand paper is the safest, an angle grinder is the fastest, a belt sander is in between. I recommend Emory cloth, if that's goining too slow you can always step up to a belt sander, but just remember: it's a lot easier to remove metal than to put it back ;)
Thanks you so much, yes so caught up in the TS thread I realized its almost going on 3 yrs, wow, had mine for few months and just shy of 5000 rds, wanted to lighten it, but don't want any down time, You run minor and majors w/ur TS? Beautiful gun u have or should say gunss, TY

Thanks you so much, yes so caught up in the TS thread I realized its almost going on 3 yrs, wow, had mine for few months and just shy of 5000 rds, wanted to lighten it, but don't want any down time, You run minor and majors w/ur TS? Beautiful gun u have or should say gunss, TY
Yes, I'll do grip reduction by hand, see howvit feels as I go. Power tools can wack to much off to fast, tho tempting

You run minor and majors w/ur TS?

I've always shot major through my TSs, I recently sold all my Limited guns so I only have one TS left at the moment and it's a 9 major Open gun.
Saw the milled slide did you port barrel to, I've seen lots of your project guns all great, tho not sure what TS you have left, thanks for taking the time, as an older guy this is new to me,

I sent my TS off for slide lighting, grip reduction and getting the frame chopped. It's been 4 weeks to the day and I've got 4 weeks left to wait. I have no patience !!

Who did you send your TS to, luv see it when uget it back

cpa, why not just pick up a CZ based on a 75 frame, like a Shadow, instead of the TS?

I'm not cpa but the answer is capacity for Limited. 20 or more rounds (.40) instead of 15 or 16 in the 75 frame.