Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My 4.5 second reload

I saw the post about the Quad load the other day and decided to try it out. Since I don't have the FSL caddies yet, I placed the rounds on top of each other on a nearby surface. I know my time will change once I load from the caddy (which is on order) but here is what it looks like with a little bit of practice.

That is one fast table load!

His stage times are going to suffer from carrying the table around though.

Actually it is a file cabinet, he's going to need a dolly! And I did not see any belt loops in those PJs for his inner CR Speed. Nice technique though! I wish I had hands big enough for the quad load but I will be lucky to master the 2X. I have odered but am waiting on some dummy shells and a Chameleon load two belt. I hope to have a new plan and skill for the match the end of this month!

chevyoneton, the beauty of the Quad load (as opposed to weak hand load 4) is it does not take big hands or long fingers.

I've seen some dollies at a match or two...

That is one fast table load!

His stage times are going to suffer from carrying the table around though.

Actually it is a file cabinet, he's going to need a dolly! And I did not see any belt loops in those PJs for his inner CR Speed. Nice technique though! I wish I had hands big enough for the quad load but I will be lucky to master the 2X. I have odered but am waiting on some dummy shells and a Chameleon load two belt. I hope to have a new plan and skill for the match the end of this month!

I'll have to empty the filing cabinet... once it looses some weight my times won't suffer as much as you think from carrying it around :roflol:

And I know the PJ's are the best looking thing but hey, it was my day off, and when I relax, I RELAX haha.

And I will definitely post more videos once I get the FSL system, but it looks like the FSL12, the one I ordered, is on backorder.

And don't worry all you guys in Tac Optics... I'm shooting Open at Nationals next week hahaha (yeah like I'd have a chance anyway)

And don't worry all you guys in Tac Optics... I'm shooting Open at Nationals next week hahaha (yeah like I'd have a chance anyway)

Will you be using this technique in open or will you use speedloaders? Thanks for the video and congratulations on that excellent time.

:cheers:

Sooooo, for some unknown reason :devil: ......I've been trying to do this quad loading for about a week now, while on the move. Maybe it's just me, but trying to do a quad load while in a trot is just not going to happen for me. HOWEVER....I have been a little successful with trying to do 3 (as I've been dropping one, most of the time).

Tim

• 2 weeks later...