Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Colt 2012 3 Man 3 Gun Series

Great match, well supported. Thanks to Dean and crew! Team Cupcake looks forward to the next Colt 3-man event in WV.

One stage of the six for your veiwing pleasure. Other stages posted at http://www.youtube.c...batnctab/videos

Hey! I made it in the end of the video. It was nice meeting and shooting with Team Cupcake and Team Hoser.

See you guys in July :cheers:

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Score should be up on the topton page soon. I finished them about 11 last night and sent them to our web guys to post.

I think part of that was our squad - Sorry about the ALgerba on our score sheets....

Great match, well supported. Thanks to Dean and crew! Team Cupcake looks forward to the next Colt 3-man event in WV.

One stage of the six for your veiwing pleasure. Other stages posted at http://www.youtube.c...batnctab/videos

Hey! I made it in the end of the video. It was nice meeting and shooting with Team Cupcake and Team Hoser.

See you guys in July :cheers:

Didn't make the video but was really nice shooting with you guys (Team Cupcake and Team Hoser) ....

This was a great match. Way more fun than should be legal in Pa. Good clean stages with no traps and such. The ROs on our squad were as good as they get period. A great mix of RO and laid back.

Ryan

still too excited about this match to worry about the rumor of 350 yard flashers at Peacemaker... :devil:

300 yard skinny sammys are just if not more likely and over some really beautiful natural terrain. I hope to see all of you at Peacemaker.

still too excited about this match to worry about the rumor of 350 yard flashers at Peacemaker... :devil:

300 yard skinny sammys are just if not more likely and over some really beautiful natural terrain. I hope to see all of you at Peacemaker.

What is a "skinny sammy"?

I'd like to also say thanks for a great match!

they are the very small poppers

they are the very small poppers

"Very small"?

LOL

Are they bigger or smaller than what we shot at 200 yards at Topton?

Will the team photos be posted on the Topton site.?

Or...??

Thanks to Dean and everyone else involved in the running of this event. 'Looking forward to phase two at Peacemaker in July.

Found a typo in the scores. We let the guys know and appropriate action will be taken. Give them some time but don't fret it will get squared away.

Again, great match. Can't wait for round 2.

G