Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Colt 2012 3 Man 3 Gun Series

Hello, Can someone post a video of the side event? I was a bit busy running the shooters and resetting but I did see 6 or 8 different people standing on the berms shooting video.

Thanks, Karl @ GT

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dean and crew,

I really appreciate your hard work for both matches. It was very well organized and that added to the enjoyment. I thought the stage were well thought out and challenging. You guys have truly mastered the art of running a team match. This was my second year shooting the match and I have really enjoyed the format.

Jansen,

You did an amazing job lining up the sponsors. Anyone that has taken on that task understands the tireless and usually thankless effort it takes. Great job.

Matt

The match was lots of fun today and ran really efficient. The longest we had to wait to shoot a stage was about 10 minutes. Couldn't ask for any better :cheers:

This weekend was a blast! Squad 2 was the best squad I've ever helped RO. Everyone worked well together & kept things moving fast & efficient, So a big shout out & thanks to everyone on squad 2 for making RO life easy. Nice meeting you all & hope we get to shoot together again down the road.

Also want to thank all the match sponsors. A big thanks to Lancer, Hornady, & Starline Brass for donating to my team's prize package. Also, thanks to the GT Target guys for hanging out all weekend, helping out on stage 6, & the side match

Great match! Squad 2 was definitely the best, made working as a RO too easy. Thanks again to everyone that helped make this first 3man Colt series a great success. Can't wait for next year.

Great job Dean. Just a fantastic match! This match was a huge step in the evolution of team 3 gun. Nice simple stages with plenty of room for the shooters to mess them up. Stage 1 was brilliant.

I'll be stealing some of your ideas for the September Team 3 Gun in York. Link to application I've also got a few new twists in mind.

Many thanks to the generous sponsors.

<<<<Karl, we have some video of the side match - will try to get that uploaded tomorrow. >>>>

Thanks, I would like to see the side match videos.

Hey Howard, Let me know if you want to use any of the targets we have for 3 gun. I should have plenty of the steel knock overs, TEXAS STAR, Scott's new EVIL SPIDER, a couple windmills, and with some notice we can make something special. We could bring the target trailer if the date is open.

Regards, Karl @ GT

We had a great time and I'm definitely making this one to attend next year. Hopefully the format catches on and there will be more matches! Thanks for putting it on and we appreciate all of the effort that went into it.

-Cameron

Side Match - No footage of the 5 second run =(

I was disappointed you did not give your side match win money back to the wounded warriors.

After all, that is what it was about. To get money for them!

Attention all shooters. Please remember to contact the sponsors from the match to thank them. Get the email from their web page or send them a letter addressed to marketing director. We will not post emails so as to protect their privacy. I would also like to announce Colt and Lancer Systems contacted me about the wounded warrior side match and are donating money to them as well. Thanks again look for posts about next years match soon.

Thanks

Dean