Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Colt 2012 3 Man 3 Gun Series

Random question on scoring for this match. If a shot breaks the perf on a target, and also hits the target behind it, is it considered to pass through the front target? The shot on the front target breaks the perf between the B zone and the non-scoring border, but does not break the edge of the target.

Thanks.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What airport are yall using for WV? Im looking at Dulles in D.C. but Im not too sure on the gun laws.

Thanks

JAX to BWI on Southwest is a pretty easy hop & there's normally some direct nonstop flights. About the same distance as Dulles to Peacemaker.

What airport are yall using for WV? Im looking at Dulles in D.C. but Im not too sure on the gun laws.

Thanks

JAX to BWI on Southwest is a pretty easy hop & there's normally some direct nonstop flights. About the same distance as Dulles to Peacemaker.

Dulles Airport is actually in Virginia. But I have flown in and out of BWI and Dulles with guns many times. No Problems at either.

Edited by basman

Flying in and out of BWI with guns is not a problem---as an unfortunate resident of Marylandistan, I have done it many times. The Maryland magazine limit applies only to purchase and transfer, not possession. I have a box full of perfectly legal 30+ round PMags and they have gone through the airport just fine.

Dulles (in Virginia, as people have pointed out) is closer to PNTC, but suffers from the problem of, well, Dulles traffic, depending on what time you land.

Neither facility has rental cars on site, so you need to get yourself and your mountain of Pelican cases on a shuttle bus one way or the other...

I don't see on website or order form, where you mail check to for t-shirt?

Sorry, send them to Dean DeTurk. Use the same mailing address you used for the match entry form.

Larry

Webmaster

Edited to add that the mailing info is now on the match shirt page.

Edited by LJE

I don't see on website or order form, where you mail check to for t-shirt?

Sorry, send them to Dean DeTurk. Use the same mailing address you used for the match entry form.

Larry

Webmaster

Edited to add that the mailing info is now on the match shirt page.

Forgive me if this was asked.. What is the cost per shirt?

Video below so those who haven't been to PNTC before get an idea of the terrian/layout for the next event in this series. This was the longer range stage of a four stage match on 9 June. Farthest targets were poppers at 219 yds - a good challenge. Better know your dope :blink: . See other stages (and better shooters) at http://www.youtube.c...batnctab/videos

Video below so those who haven't been to PNTC before get an idea of the terrian/layout for the next event in this series. This was the longer range stage of a four stage match on 9 June. Farthest targets were poppers at 219 yds - a good challenge. Better know your dope :blink: . See other stages (and better shooters) at http://www.youtube.c...batnctab/videos

Thanks for the video!

Lookin' forward to it

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to request to be squadded with another team? My shotgun went down and I il need to borrow onefrom a friend but that won't work ifheson a different squad. Thanks

Stupid cellphone typos

Edited by waktasz

Yes email me. I am leaving for vacation and come back day before we leave so do it asap. Diagrams have been up on topton page for a month or so. 7 total stages as of now. Bring same as before. 150 rounds of pistol and rifle. 100 shot each and about 6 slugs each man should do it. Remember we can shoot past 300 so ya might want some extra rifle ammo.

Just curious what time registration will be for part 2 in West Virginia - will it be out at the range on saturday morning only, or will there be a place friday night as well? Looking forward to another great match!

lonedrone

And oh yeah Dean, please don't forget our Canadian Bin!! :D

Edited by lonedrone

Good now you will get to see how good they are working. Don't worry my evil extends to the shotgun as well. We will be using a new style target from GT. First time I shot 9 shots at it and hit 4 out of 6 birds. It is gonna drive everyone nuts

Dean, are the other two stages going to get posted? Are there shooter per gun requirements I need to plan around, or is everybody shooting each gun on The Chase enough to cover it?

Also, is there an upper limit on birdshot size for the match?

Thanks!