Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Colt 2012 3 Man 3 Gun Series

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know ap3 and would reccomend him as a partner. Great guy and good shooter.

Good shooter, ehhhhh. I guess on a good day maybe. Great guy,,,,,, Never.

I overheard her Al, she said you shot too fast

Neal

That's not what she said.....

Matt,

If you can get squadded with Steve and me, you're welcome to borrow my SX3.

-Andrew Schaefer

Hi Dean,

Just hoping you got my squad request email. I'm going to need to bum a shotgun from someone and another team of my friends will be there with a gun for me to use but we need to be on the same squad. Thanks!

-Matt O

Matt,

If you can get squadded with Steve and me, you're welcome to borrow my SX3.

-Andrew Schaefer

Hi Dean,

Just hoping you got my squad request email. I'm going to need to bum a shotgun from someone and another team of my friends will be there with a gun for me to use but we need to be on the same squad. Thanks!

-Matt O

Good luck guys!

Thank to Dean, the match staff, and all of the ROs who kept things moving today. We had 7 well designed stages and a new target from GT Targets that caught everyone by surprise.

I like that new wierd target!

Here is a video of the stage with "Medusa" FUN!!!

Edited by BillW

The results for today are done and are here in a pdf file. Congratulations to Steve Wall , Bob Windsor, and Garret Howell for winning the second event of the match. Final results will be up shortly. If you feel there was an error do not panic, or flip out, I will check the score sheets with you in the morning at 9 when you all get to the range and make any changes that are necessary. We will make all corrections before the prize table. Thanks to Colt, Peacemaker and all the sponsors and my great staff for helping put on a great match. 165 ahooters through 7 stages in 7.5 hours. Please dont call or email with errors just see me in the morning I am going to bed right after these are posted.

2nd team match scores final r1.pdf

Thank to Dean, the match staff, and all of the ROs who kept things moving today. We had 7 well designed stages and a new target from GT Targets that caught everyone by surprise.

Is that for real? That's freaking awesome!!! Looks like a shooting gallery at a carnival on that stage.

Here are finals. Great job by the Colt team in winning the match. Congrats to Jensen JOnes, Rob Romero, and Clint Upchurch. Thanks again to all shooters, once again any errors, just talk to me in the morning and I will make corrections. Good night see ya at 9

I have heard of given 110% but damn these guys gave 500+%. Congrats to all the winners!!!

Dean is my Hero!

I was a mere substitute shooter and had never shot the 3 man match before, until Dean let me stand in and I was blown away by the fun of the match. A great prize table, embedded RO's was cool, and Dean and crew ran a VERY organized show. If you have never shot in the team format you have missed out as this was so much fun. The whirlygig shotgun target was really neat. I do have one suggestion the steel plate need something on the stand to keep them from spinning after being hit because once they they were "edge only" facing you they were impossible to drop with a shotgun even if you aimed at the base.

Thanks Dean for not only letting me step in, but for running such a great match, great event.

Thanks to Dean and his crew fo putting on the match. Congrats to Clint,Rob and Jansen on the win. Thanks to Jimmy (bigjimmy57) for giving me the sight protector off his shotgun because I said I liked it. And a really big THANK YOU to all who sponsored the match.

From the Peacemaker National team, THANKS TO EVERYONE! It's great to watch the sport of 3 gun mature and grow. Dean - great job on the match! You really did an incredible job on the organization and planning. We'll see most of you for the big FNH match in September or at our regional matches.

Home run Dean! The match was awesome, and the RO's were great. Hats off to Noveske and Clint. It was awesome to watch them shoot. And to the boys from North Carolina, You Ro'd the whole match and still came in second. Bravo!

Edited by bsimon