Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Colt 2012 3 Man 3 Gun Series

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to keep all informed. FNH has come on board as a a sponsor and we still have a few more companies in the works.

We are down to two teams shooting open for the match and one shooting just one of the events.

Preliminary stages for Topton are posted on the toptonfga.org web pag under ipsc link. we may be making some changes but they will give you an idea what to prepare for. I just bought 100 4" square knock-down targets, I would practice shooting something like that with the pistol if I were you.

Edited by 45shooter

Dean, can you tell us what the team requirement will be for shooting each gun? That is, everybody shoots each gun at least once, at least twice, or what...? And will that be done by assignment and tracked by scoresheet, or will the stage setup force people to shoot each gun?

Thanks!

Whomever wrote the "waiver" form needs to quit playing lawyer.

Seems like the same waiver I've signed for every match I've ever shot.

Then whoever is using that waiver is begging to get sued. That "wavier" isn't worth the paper it is printed on.

Whomever wrote the "waiver" form needs to quit playing lawyer.

Seems like the same waiver I've signed for every match I've ever shot.

Then whoever is using that waiver is begging to get sued. That "wavier" isn't worth the paper it is printed on.

I guess we are all a bunch of dumb hicks, and you are here to show us the way. Are you going to run against Jesse as mayor of 3 Gunville too?

Just a thought and I know that legal advice is worth what you pay for it, if you are lucky, but with all the people in USPSA is there a lawyer that can write a more or less universal waiver that would protect us? Is it even possible to waive our rights and those of our families in the matter of injury sustained whilst competing?

Or is it more like we have to ask everyone for a COI and name the organizations, officers, all fellow competitors etc. as additional insureds? Maybe add in all the rest of the clauses that we all have to deal with in business?

OR

are we all just essentially running around naked? (Waiver-wise, as literally is a sight I don't even want to imagine)