Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TEXAS MULTIGUN 2012

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminder. We will be shooting Friday April 20th, Saturday April 21st and Sunday April 22nd. (You will shoot all 3 days)

Registration is open Thursday afternoon April 19th till 6 pm at Best of the West. There will be "LIMITED" registration Friday morning, but please make every effort to register Thursday afternoon as shooting will begin early each morning. (Specific start times and other info will be posted as they become available)

I'm planning on flying with just my Garand ammo, and maybe slugs. Where's the best spot between Austin and the range for me to pick up some .45 and 12gauge?

DanO

When are you getting in?

http://www.gtdist.com/GTAUSTSHOWROOM.htm should work if they are open.

Other wise there should be some walmart/academy locations between you and there.

Reminder. We will be shooting Friday April 20th, Saturday April 21st and Sunday April 22nd. (You will shoot all 3 days)

Registration is open Thursday afternoon April 19th till 6 pm at Best of the West. There will be "LIMITED" registration Friday morning, but please make every effort to register Thursday afternoon as shooting will begin early each morning. (Specific start times and other info will be posted as they become available)

What time will registration open Friday morning, and will it be at the main office at the range?

Ok. Here are answers for the last few questions.

Until told other wise 4 moa long range targets.

Friday registration opens @ 0645. Not set in stone so try to register Thurs.

The utility vehicle with trailer can be left at the range.

We are currently doing set up right now, and things my change.

Jason

oK i'VE GOT A 12GA AND 0BK that is 12 pellets, I got these as all prior Outlaw/Idpa/USPSA ThreasWeapoines matches required these. Will it work?

As for the VN match a couple T-76's, we had them on the west hill of Ben Hat one night, back in 69.

Jason

Have to work, so won't be registering Thursday, that's why I needed to know Friday time.

Jason

Have to work, so won't be registering Thursday, that's why I needed to know Friday time.

Don't worry Adam. We will get you signed in on Friday morning. Bring donuts! :roflol:

Jason :ph34r:

Where is and what is "Best of the West"? I would like to make sure I comply on time.

Where is and what is "Best of the West"? I would like to make sure I comply on time.

That's the range where the match is being held. Best of the West Shooting Range

Marcy and Sheldon asked me to post the following.

Shooters need to make every effort to register Thursday April 19th at the Best of the West shooting range. http://texasshootingrange.com/

Registration will be open from 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm Thursday April 19th.

We have 432 shooters registered!!! We need 99% of you to register Thursday evening.

We will only be able to register so many shooters (not many) Friday morning before the Shooters meeting (which last year was around 7:00 am).

If you absolutely can not register Thursday, registration will open Friday morning at 6:00 am.

We will not run late. We will shoot on time. There are a ton of shooters, and for everyone's enjoyment, we have to run on schedule.

It is the shooter's responsibility to register and be at your stage when it is your squad's turn to shoot.

Thanks everyone, this is going to be a great match.