Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TEXAS MULTIGUN 2012

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any issues with target visiblity? A friend of mine last year said at certain times of the day the targets were almost impossible to see.

Pat

It was overcast all day so we didn't have trouble. There is one long range stage and the targets were painted white.

The steel on the long-range stage was painted white but the .30 cals wipe the paint right off the 100 yard steel, so it doesn't last long on those. The rest of the rifle steel is painted black and there were no troubles seeing it even in heavy overcast and my 1943-era iron sights.

I shot these targets for the first time yesterday. I am not a strong pistol shooter, but had many more double A hits than usual.

I like them. But then again I can have fun shooting st any target. Shooting stuff is fun.

I shot these targets for the first time yesterday. I am not a strong pistol shooter, but had many more double A hits than usual.

I like them. But then again I can have fun shooting st any target. Shooting stuff is fun.

They do limit the wild-hosing possibilities, but on the upside, aiming is easier-- just wack your sights into the middle and hammer.

What are the guidelines for spectators? My Dad may ride his motorcycle down and drop by Saturday if spectating is allowed? Another buddy has some boys about 8 and 10 that are interested in coming to see the action - what about that?

When is the re-enactment from the Pacific War museum, I know they'd like that!

Thanks.

What are the guidelines for spectators? My Dad may ride his motorcycle down and drop by Saturday if spectating is allowed? Another buddy has some boys about 8 and 10 that are interested in coming to see the action - what about that?

When is the re-enactment from the Pacific War museum, I know they'd like that!

Thanks.

The re-enactment is Sunday at noon. A $5 spectator fee was mentioned on the Facebook page for the event. I'm not sure if that is for the reenactment or to gain access to the range on any day. Spectators are allowed though. Eye and ear protection would be required on the range.

Trapr - Sorry about that. Last minute tweaks on the target scoring (using 3GN cardboard instead of IPSC) means there are some changes and the website has not been fixed except not point to the old ones.

I have attached the update.

Lee

Lee,

The web site now has this version. Sorry I was offline this afternoon and evening or I would have gotten to it sooner.

Thanks,

Justin

Same here. Work is not going to allow me to be there by 6pm.

Yes. Just spoke to Marcy. If you have a friend you're shooting with then you can have them check you in and pick up your stuff for you. Whatever we can do to get 99% of folks check in on Thursday will help. There will be very LIMITED time for stragglers on Friday morning.

Edited by Eagle

Great! Do we need to let Marcy know prior to Thursday who is going to check us in?

thanks,

James

Send a note to support@texasmultigun.com with that info. I don't know that we'll have the bandwidth to check or verify the info, but it couldn't hurt to have the info.

Great! Do we need to let Marcy know prior to Thursday who is going to check us in?

thanks,

James

Send a note to support@texasmultigun.com with that info. I don't know that we'll have the bandwidth to check or verify the info, but it couldn't hurt to have the info.

One more thing, if for some reason we don't have your waiver you will need to send it with your designate or show up in person to check in. No waiver = not shooting the match.

Waiver....is that something we would have sent in with our entry form and payment? I don't remember, and don't have a waiver laying around that I set aside to bring with me...hoping that was something I sent it already?

Waiver....is that something we would have sent in with our entry form and payment? I don't remember, and don't have a waiver laying around that I set aside to bring with me...hoping that was something I sent it already?

Pull up the email you got from "postmaster@texasmulti-gun.com"

This should be the email you received after you signed up on line.

The waiver is in the body of the email, just print and sign.

Edited by biga9999

Pull up the email you got from "postmaster@texasmulti-gun.com"

This should be the email you received after you signed up on line.

The waiver is in the body of the email, just print and sign.

My confirmation email dated 2/14/12 did not include a waiver form.