Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TEXAS MULTIGUN 2012

Awesome! Military weapons and vehicles is my passion second to only 3 gun. I'm looking forward to a weekend of history.

You guys decide to do a tribute to Vietnam next year and I may bring my M151a1 down.

Done...2013 will be Vietnam Era if Bryan brings his 151a1 down.

Vietnam Division...pistol and shotgun rules same as for this year's WWII Division, and either Light (iron sight AR15 w/16" or 20" barrel) or Heavy (iron sight basic M1A), full size FALs (for the Aussies) and semi-auto M60s allowed at MD's discretion?

We will start digging the trap pits with Pongee sticks in them rite after this years match. And breading some really big Mosquitoes and Leaches :devil: and you thought the Time-Out Tombstone was harsh. Start thinking about "The Dear Hunter" prison house for any one that Times Out

Edited by AlamoShooter

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! Military weapons and vehicles is my passion second to only 3 gun. I'm looking forward to a weekend of history.

You guys decide to do a tribute to Vietnam next year and I may bring my M151a1 down.

Vietnam Division...pistol and shotgun rules same as for this year's WWII Division, and either Light (iron sight AR15 w/16" or 20" barrel) or Heavy (iron sight basic M1A), full size FALs (for the Aussies) and semi-auto M60s allowed at MD's discretion?

how about selective fire m-14's? i'm in!

how about selective fire m-14's? i'm in!

Well, the entry field would be pretty small for that division...

I remembered a couple other things...no fore-end attachments (VFGs, AFGs, etc). And if you want to be really cruel to the AR crowd, no free-float tubes. :devil:

Ok Gents 2013 marks the year in which we give hommage to those that served in Vietnam...and of course it's really for all that have served but that will be our theme. Bryan is bringing a Jeep and now all we need is some throwback iron sighted AR's 1 in 10 twist? Oh man this is going to be tough. M1A may be the better choice.

2013 the ROs are going to have to worry about getting .. :unsure: ...Fraged by mutinous squads.

fragged, not fraged. we haven't even shot this year's match. let us worry about next year later.

:cheers:

2013 the ROs are going to have to worry about getting .. :unsure: ...Fraged by mutinous squads.

fragged, not fraged. we haven't even shot this year's match. let us worry about next year later.

He got it right...in Jamie-ese :sight:

But how soon do they have to spray the Agent Orange????

Match 20-21-22

The RO's shoot another time,,

Stage discriptions,,, just show up ready to shoot! :ph34r:

I will be building my stage,, this weekend,,,

If you have Ports, remember me fondly when placing them. :bow:

OK OK!! the port,,, on my stage should be good to go,,, My Frau!! is 5 foot 1in and she was the height test for the port,,, she held her hands up as shooting a pistol and,,, the was the low point,, I'm 6'2", I'm the high mark for the port,, should be good to go!,,

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:37 AM

Email from Sheldon 2/17:

"Look for a more a comprehensive shooter pack in the next few weeks."

Do we have a new ETA on these?

Shooter Packs , Squad List, Stage info ...

What should we expect and when. I leave for TX On Sat. the 14th Long Drive plus some long range before the Match.

Thanks

Match 20-21-22

The RO's shoot another time,,

Stage discriptions,,, just show up ready to shoot! :ph34r:

I will be building my stage,, this weekend,,,

If you have Ports, remember me fondly when placing them. :bow:

OK OK!! the port,,, on my stage should be good to go,,, My Frau!! is 5 foot 1in and she was the height test for the port,,, she held her hands up as shooting a pistol and,,, the was the low point,, I'm 6'2", I'm the high mark for the port,, should be good to go!,,

Jim,

Thanks! That'll work fine for 98% of shooters, but I bet "Big A" will still have to crouch pretty low to make those shots.

Does anyone know what kind of targets we'll be shooting at with buckshot this year and is 00 the only kind of buckshot we need/is allowed?

Thanks!

Not sure on the type of targets we will be shooting buckshot at, but 00 Buck is what you will need.

Edited by biga9999

Does anyone know what kind of targets we'll be shooting at with buckshot this year and is 00 the only kind of buckshot we need/is allowed?

Thanks!

Not sure on the type of targets we will be shooting buckshot at, but 00 Buck is what you will need.

There is nothing in the official rules that addresses buck shot size. So should I assume the match director (General Chang) has officially made the ruling that only 00 buck is allowed, and that 000, 1,2,3, or 4 buck is specifically not allowed?

Thanks!

There is nothing in the official rules that addresses buck shot size. So should I assume the match director (General Chang) has officially made the ruling that only 00 buck is allowed, and that 000, 1,2,3, or 4 buck is specifically not allowed?

When I asked him what size I needed to buy, he told me 00.