Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TEXAS MULTIGUN 2012

Dicks has 00B 15 shot packs for 16 dollars. At least the one in New Braunfels does. Good luck if you want reduced recoil slugs though. GT was where I got them last year but I haven't checked this year. I've got 20 of the Remington "sluggers" on hand already so I'm going with those. No pain no gain right? :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dicks has 00B 15 shot packs for 16 dollars. At least the one in New Braunfels does. Good luck if you want reduced recoil slugs though. GT was where I got them last year but I haven't checked this year. I've got 20 of the Remington "sluggers" on hand already so I'm going with those. No pain no gain right? :)

Hey youngster, you shouldn't be worrying about a little recoil!

If I don't find them here I'll stop Thrusday in New Braunfels or Buda.

Hey youngster, you shouldn't be worrying about a little recoil!

If I don't find them here I'll stop Thrusday in New Braunfels or Buda.

Hey Ron, I wouldn't waste your time stopping in Buda. When I dropped by there yesterday, a) they only had sabot slugs B) they had only a couple boxes of buckshot and they were 3" magnums, c) all of their birdshot shells were $1 to $3 dollars more than other places like Dicks and Academy for the same shells. The Academy in Austin off of Brodie has a surprisingly large selection of 00B buckshot.

Yep, they're not happening as an email. I should have chosen better words. The shooters pack contains all the information disemminated in this thread and on the Facebook page. Some info has also been posted on the website as well. Show up for registration on Thursday (all day til 6pm) and you'll get more information. Next year, we'll do better. It's tough when its a group of shooters doing it for fun alongside managing families and work. We work really hard on what counts and that is a smooth running match, polite professional non range nazi type RO's and a return to shooting as opposed to...er uhh other things. Here's what you can expect, great prize table, great stages, and great barbecue...too many questions and requests when a few key strokes here and there along with reading would yield the results you are looking for. Any more requests for information that can be found online will be ignored...sorry, just too busy working 12 hour days...(did I say I am not getting paid for it?) setting up a match with all but a few people helping. Thanks everyone for your support.

Marcy and Sheldon asked me to post the following.

Shooters need to make every effort to register Thursday April 19th at the Best of the West shooting range. http://texasshootingrange.com/

Registration will be open from 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm Thursday April 19th.

We have 432 shooters registered!!! We need 99% of you to register Thursday evening.

We will only be able to register so many shooters (not many) Friday morning before the Shooters meeting (which last year was around 7:00 am).

If you absolutely can not register Thursday, registration will open Friday morning at 6:00 am.

We will not run late. We will shoot on time. There are a ton of shooters, and for everyone's enjoyment, we have to run on schedule.

It is the shooter's responsibility to register and be at your stage when it is your squad's turn to shoot.

Thanks everyone, this is going to be a great match.

Please clarify this for me: do all shooters need to ''register' on Thursday? I thought my registration form and $275 got me registered. Do I need to be at the range Thursday? I wasn't planning on going to the range Thursday because I'm already 'registered'?

Thanks

Shooters need to make every effort to register Thursday April 19th at the Best of the West shooting range. http://texasshootingrange.com/

We have 432 shooters registered!!! We need 99% of you to register Thursday evening.

We will only be able to register so many shooters (not many) Friday morning before the Shooters meeting (which last year was around 7:00 am).

If you absolutely can not register Thursday, registration will open Friday morning at 6:00 am.

We will not run late. We will shoot on time. There are a ton of shooters, and for everyone's enjoyment, we have to run on schedule.

It is the shooter's responsibility to register and be at your stage when it is your squad's turn to shoot.

Please clarify this for me: do all shooters need to ''register' on Thursday? I thought my registration form and $275 got me registered. Do I need to be at the range Thursday? I wasn't planning on going to the range Thursday because I'm already 'registered'?

Thanks

Everyone needs to check in at the range Thursday.

Registered may have been a poor choice of words. If you submitted your $$$, that registered your spot in the match. Everyone needs to "Check in/Register On Site" Thursday.

Thanks

Everyone needs to check in at the range Thursday.

Registered may have been a poor choice of words. If you submitted your $$$, that registered your spot in the match. Everyone needs to "Check in/Register On Site" Thursday.

10-4 thanks for the quick response. See you Thursday.

Updated rules.

http://www.texasmultigun.com/Media/Default/Page/2012-TXMG%20CHAMP%20RULES-Rev4.pdf

Changes

Added 2.4.3a, edit 2.5.2

Edit 4.1 to allow steel jacket.

Added 2.7.1e (coaching).

6.5.3.b Rifle sights ok on SG.

Added that WW2 uses tac holster.

Modify 6.5.1.a.iii to allow 8+1 in WW2 1911.

Add 3.5 RO interference.

Add 7.6.1.f REF calibration reshoot.

Added buckshot being allowed, and 00B/12 and 3B/20.

Added 7.5 3GN target scoring