Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TEXAS MULTIGUN 2012

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will there be any scores/standings posted before the match is over?

That is the plan. There will be printouts at the range, and on the website. Mostly that is for competitors to review scores to be sure they were typed in correctly, but anyone can look.

Had a great time and managed to get middle of the pack at 24th in open. Thank you to Larue and all the other sponsors, RO'S and the match director for making this match possible. My friends and I want to continue to make this match as an annual event. Met some new friends and saw some great shooting. I want to retire in Texas in 12 years. Great state. Seriously can't thank you guys enough especially Sheldon for all your hard work. My buddy 9x23 guy magaged to beat me with my own gun again with 13th in open. Great shooting Ken.

I also got some great ideas from this match on how to make out matches up in Alaska run faster and better.

Pat

Edited by Alaskapopo

Who's Lance Dingler and Ron Upchurch? Anyone recognize the names... I for one dont get any associations at all. :devil:

Lance's stage name is "Dirk"; does that ring any bells? :roflol:

Seriously, Lance is a talented local shooter who likely would have finished top 64 in last year's 3GN race if he'd shot more than just two scoring matches.

Who's Lance Dingler and Ron Upchurch? Anyone recognize the names... I for one dont get any associations at all. :devil:

Still nothing... asked my wife and she didnt know either, but neither of us is really into sports.

Still nothing... asked my wife and she didnt know either, but neither of us is really into sports.

Google Boogie Nights

Dirk Digler was the name of Matk Wahlbergs character in the movie Boogie Nights. Dirk was portraying the real life adult film star John Holmes.

Anybody get a picture of the stage times? Still wondering where it all went wrong:(

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

To all the RO's thanks for doing a great job on the match. I've been to lots of Big Pistol Matches, but you guys out did them all. I have to say, I had doubbs going in, but it was a well run match. The largest crew I've ever seen and all did a great job, even Sheldon and Marcey. Alamo Shooter was a stand out, where else can you get singing and dancing!

If I can find a shotgun than runs by next year, I'll be back.

Did anyone see any good running AKDAL shotguns at this match? I didn't see any of them Dave Cambell from Houston I know had one than choked a few times but were there others?

Edited by CocoBolo