Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TEXAS MULTIGUN 2012

Vietnam theme next year? A1 style ar with 20rd mags, pump 12 with 5+1, and a .45 with 7+1 or 8+1? VC class with AK? dunno what you'd do about the shotgun and handgun, maybe say they were battlefield pick ups and go with the same .45 and 12ga?

Actually, if you read some of the reports, the VC had a surprising number of M1 carbines. Either captured from the RF/PFs, or brought in by same folks changing sides.

And don't forget the M-14!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see the Garand come back with a Korean theme. If not, then how about the M1 and M1a with the M1a being limited in ammo or having to double some of the targets?

"I would like to see the Garand come back with a Korean theme. If not, then how about the M1 and M1a with the M1a being limited in ammo or having to double some of the targets? "

you betcha! like i posted earlier--M1,M1,M1! i think (hope) i have mine fixed.

:cheers:

Edited by 1chota

I remember a prize table question a few pages back. This Big smile had an RO shirt but he was 13th place making his pick of what was left over at the prize table.

Not bad pickings

TexasMultiGun2012011.jpg

That's me smiling and living vicariously in the background.

Congrats on the great finish Doug.

Jamie - thanks for posting! Really shows just how deep the prize table was - our faithful 3-gun sponsors and supporters are the best.

Alden - even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then; this was probably the best match of my life.

Why did daniel get to shoot through the middle barrels when we were told through the top ones only as I was on tip-toe and had a few problems. It was a great match but the R.O.'s on some stages needed to be more consistant.

Why did daniel get to shoot through the middle barrels when we were told through the top ones only as I was on tip-toe and had a few problems. It was a great match but the R.O.'s on some stages needed to be more consistant.

One of my friends was allowed to shoot through the middle barrels because he is vertically challenged and shooting safely through the top barrels without hitting the props was going to be a problem, the RO's agreed and allowed it.

Pat

The RO's told Squad 4 if anybody was height-challenged, to use the middle barrel.

Why are you posting this on a forum instead of emailing or calling me? I think you need to listen to stage briefings better, might help with the consistency issue you speak of.

Why are you posting this on a forum instead of emailing or calling me? I think you need to listen to stage briefings better, might help with the consistency issue you speak of.

It's tough to pile on via email;). Plus you don't get cool nicknames unless you post in the forums:)

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

I was given the option of shooting through the middle barrels too due to being vertically challenged.

However, my bright idea (I don't know why) was that my tip toes would be faster and I paid the price with a VERY sloppy stage.

Anyone know when 3 gun nation will have the semi pro yearly rankings posted showing results for this match and SMMG. Looks like the top 25 semi pros this year getta shootoff to get into the pro series next year!!!

Bets