Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New 14 shot bull pup pump

mark carr

At 14+1 with selectable tubes, you could load 7 with shot, and 7 with slugs, then just reload the shot as needed... select for slugs, no counting!

The only question is: How fast can you load it? LOL

I want one anyway...

Jeff

That appears to be a copy of the neostead shotgun that was invented and manufactured in South Africa in the 90's. At the time it was hailed as the next generation of fighting shotgun with very few flaws. The manufacturer was never able to get it imported because of the assault weapon ban.

I have some information in an article from machine gun news about it somewhere around here and will see if I can dig it up. I do remember there being very few negative comments about the gun.

I'm going to ask the obvious question:

In what division would this shotgun be an advantage? Most matches only allow 9 rounds loaded into a shotgun for tactical division, and in Open Division everyone's running semi-autos that have close to or more than the capacity of this gun.

It's cool, but doesn't seem like it offers any sort of game-changing advantage.

Edited by Justin

In what division would this shotgun be an advantage? Most matches only allow 9 rounds loaded into a shotgun for tactical division, and in Open Division everyone's running semi-autos that have close to or more than the capacity of this gun.

I know this is a competition oriented forum, but that doesn't mean we can't discuss other guns as well. It might be damn near useless as far as competition is concerned, but still be a very interesting, useful gun.

Heavy Metal? :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...