Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 USPSA MultiGun Nationals

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just started looking at the squadding... how're they gonna fit 15 squads on 12 stages... I know there will be a Chrono somewhere... but other than that... magic?

You sometimes build in a "vendor tent/break" time, where the squad gets some downtime to relax and go visit the vendors.

We had one in our squad that had a round in the chamber during "hammer down" part of unload and show clear. There were several trash cans used as long gun dump barrels. They were kinda short and spot out guns.

Spot guns out? Come on, Jesse, speak English. :roflol:

Sounds like there were alot of guns that hit the ground. I see that many DQ's and it always raises a question in my mind.

I was not there, just viewing the results. Saw a couple top shooters names in that list, which made me even more curious.

I went as 'observer' Friday and yesterday for a couple of hours ... didn't see anything 'funny' in terms of guns dropped. I did observe that probably not enough racks and tables where available, but I am not a 3-Gun expert ...

It was a technically tough match. Shooter had to be careful for sure. Thanks to all the sponsors and staff, especially Pete R for effort beyond the call of duty. There were some notes taken as to improvements that need to be made w.r.t. MG.

I don't want to turn this into a bitch session but come-on USPSA you still need to "take notes" on how

to run a real deal 3Gun match????

More tables for long gun storage or preloading?

"Dump" barrels that actually hold guns securely?

With the MAJOR matches without the Nationals "title" having this stuff down pretty dam well, why the learning curve?

On a different note where are you guys getting the results? I looked through the USPSA web pages and could not find updated results.

Patrick

On a different note where are you guys getting the results? I looked through the USPSA web pages and could not find updated results.

Patrick

Go to the uspsa website and click "Match Results"

Leave "Major Matches" in the club dialog box

Leave "2011" in the year box

Click "List Matches"

The MG Nats should be at the top of the list...