Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone Ordered From Kytac Lately?

Bruce

Ordered a Sooper Hooper II & three mag pouches back in Nov, same thing. Even left two messages on his answering machine, still nothing. I've since went with another brand & may send kytac stuff back for a refund.......whenever it arrives.

:angry:

If there's some type of problem not of his making I'm cool with that, but just not responding? <_<

Daniel

I ordered some mag pouches a while back, after a couple months I called only to be assured they would ship out the next day. Couple of months after that I called back, finally got them a few days later. Quality product, but I would order from a stocking dealer. Will never order directly from Kytac again. Actually, I think I'll stick to Bladetech.

There used to be one (whose name eludes me), but they no longer carry the Ky-Tac products. I don't know if anyone else is stocking them now, but I just send e-mail to David to find out. I'll let you guys know what he says.

Jp was stocking a 1911 holster for a gun with double ring sights. when I wanted to order one they told me to just order fron kytac. I ordered one in nov 2003 and I talked to dave, He said he was very busy making holsters for the x-mas rush and i told him he could put mine on hold till jan 2004. Feb 9 2004, Still havent seen it. This is a custom holser thas has to be made by hand though.

Dont have experiance with Kytac but while on this subject...anybody have the same problem with 3gun gear? I ordered from 3gun gear and recieved the wrong item. No problem really. E-mailed and was told to keep the wrong item and would send out the correct item asap. Months went by... e-mailed no answer...called no answer. Love the products but afraid to order anything from a company that wont keep its word. Anybody else have problems.

If you guys are having problems getting stuff from Dave, check out www.m2tactical.com Marks prices are a lot less than Dave's, and I think the quality is just as good.

If you end up talking to Mark about a holster, tell him Randy sent you.

Hope this helps you guys out!

I ordered a holster and some mag holders from Dave late last year. After several phone calls, e-mails and a long wait I finally got them. I am very happy with the products, but the service left a LOT to be desired.

I also ordered from Mike (3 gun gear) last year and haven't heard anything back. I had actually forgot about it till I saw this thread. I'll try to contact him and find out whats up.

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered a holster on about January 15th after a couple of emails back and forth. Website clearly suggests calling regarding status. I did and found David helpful as I needed holster for March 11 qualifier. Promised he would send it out last Monday, and I received it today. Beautiful, fast, and a piece of quality workmanship. Quality often takes time, and I felt this was worth waiting for. I would and will order again!

I ordered my stuff last year, two weeks before the FGN's and Dave got it out to me right away. He delivered as promised and I had it in time for the Match. The only problem is that the holster is now going to be illegal for USPSA Production (speed cut is too low). Shoulda got the Sooper Hooper! I hope that I don't have the problems that you guys have had if I try to get a new one. We'll see.... :huh:

• 4 weeks later...