Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How many divisions?

G-ManBart

All but revolver and I'll probably never go there.

Probably should never say never either. :rolleyes:

Ditto .......... however I CAN say I'll never get classed in Revo. Just don't see the point! :unsure:

Yea... Like shooting a revolver is not a real life skill like shooting a Limited gun.... roflol.gif

Ditto .......... however I CAN say I'll never get classed in Revo. Just don't see the point! :unsure:

to be part of the cool kid group who have 6 classifications. besides, I bet you caould earn your M card...easy! :roflol:

classified in 5..but two need some serious work to be true.

shot one classifier in revo..and then ran away :roflol:

maybe someday..when I can afford to shoot again.

Edited by eerw

I'll get classified in Revo. I want them ALL!! I really would like to have them all at a true 85% or better. Hell I got classified in Open with a Single Stack and Made GM in L-10 with the same gun and gear :roflol:

I'll get classified in Revo. I want them ALL!! I really would like to have them all at a true 85% or better. Hell I got classified in Open with a Single Stack and Made GM in L-10 with the same gun and gear :roflol:

Hey, a real stud would have done all that with a revolver....lmao :lol:

Edited by G-ManBart

Yea... Like shooting a revolver is not a real life skill like shooting a Limited gun.... roflol.gif

:roflol:

That sounds like a challenge/opportunity.

Got everything but Open. Maybe next Classifier only match, I will sign up as Open with a S&W 625.

That sounds like a challenge/opportunity.

Got everything but Open. Maybe next Classifier only match, I will sign up as Open with a S&W 625.

Three- Open, Limited, SS. I really don't see the revo thing happening, but who knows what the futere holds?