Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rob Leatham

Rob Leatham is one of the great pistol competitors of our time. He's also a guy with a great sense of humor who knows that you can't "stay focused" forever, so he joked a lot between stages. GOD BLESS HIM! and I hope he has a speedy recovery. He's a very neat Dude.

Chris Christian

Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic shooter. Rob Leatham will be that man. We can make him better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.

Rob, if you read this, do your PT religiously. My dad had one a few years ago and for the first time in 20 years, he can run. We had a shooter at the local match today that had his done 2 weeks ago, he finished the match! The new knees are awesome!

Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic shooter. Rob Leatham will be that man. We can make him better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.

I have long suspected that he has had some type bionically enhanced fire control for some number of years..... wink.gif

Rob, your number .45 will always be there for you in the Elitist/Snob Single Stack Club. cheers.gif

I thought he was already bionic?

Piece of cake! Knee and hip replacements are more common than tonsillectomies. He's in great shape already and knows the value of physical therapy. He'll be bouncing from stage to stage in no time. Get well, Robbie and enjoy the new knee! :D

Rob is one of the guys I see for a week every year at the Bianchi Cup. What a great guy. He knows how to be a serious shooter, but still enjoy the match and have fun between stages. We wish you the best Robby! Hope you have a quick recovery time.

I think the real question is will Rob's new knees be legal in production? I mean sure, they duplicate the factory originals but common... they're just fancy go-fast parts. :P

Rob came to shoot Drillmasters with us in the cool <_< dry desert this morning. Getting around pretty dang good all things considered.

I told him not to %@&k off his therapy. He told me "but he makes me cry". :rolleyes:

He's got some work to do and I'm sure he'll do it. We'll make 'em.

He appreciates the get well wishes of the shooting community.