Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Canyon Creek 2010 Area 5 Championship

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I made it to Dixon. See you all Saturday afternoon.

How many rounds is this match? [found it...296...gonna be tight unsure.gif]

LOL, you were serious when you ask me if I wanted to go. Have fun

Flyin

Great match!! I thought it had a good mix of speed, accuracy, MEMORY!, movement.

Thanks to the staff and the sponsors for putting on a great match!!

Stage 8 - I lost my memory at the end

Unfortunely for me, i DID forget something. :ph34r: It was a great match, though. Very professionally run, fun stages and the water wagon was there when you needed it. Which was always on friday.

1st I would like to say this was my first major match so I don't have anything to compare to but thought it was a very organized, well run match with stages that made me make a plan and try to stick with it.

2nd a big thanks to everyone in squad 106. The entire squad was very supportive and helpful even with the very BAD day I ended up having due to my own negligence.

3rd an apology to squad 106 for my negligence in paying attention to my own physical shortcomings. I did not eat breakfast due to nerves and excitement. By the 2nd stage I was physically shaking by the 3rd stage my mental and physical capacities were gone and I didn't even know if I was going to be able to continue. Thanks for your patience and thanks to my wife for getting food and liquids in my so I could continue. If my inattention to my condition in any way deterred from your experience I apologize again.

Thanks again,

Larry L.

A64474

P.S. I am 45 yrs old, should know better!!

Edited by lmlong

A BIG thanks to all that made this match happen!!! Stages were physically, mentally, and accuracy challenging. One of the tougher matches I have shot in a long time.

Squad 412 rocked. I had a blast shooting with ya'll. :cheers:

Congrats to all the winners. Ya'll earned your win.

I see Bob Vogel has taken another Limited title. He seems to have become the man to beat with iron sights in any division. His discipline and consistency are just amazing... didn't finish below 4th place on any stage... wow!

Is he using a Glock for his Limited gun, or something else?

I see Bob Vogel has taken another Limited title. He seems to have become the man to beat with iron sights in any division. His discipline and consistency are just amazing... didn't finish below 4th place on any stage... wow!

Is he using a Glock for his Limited gun, or something else?

Glock

Great Match !!! Hats off to all the people who ran it. Like Tony said one of the harder matches i've shot in a long time as you can see by my placing, All I can say is Thank God I have my son to redeem me !!!! Way to go Kyle !!! And a big Thanks to our sponser---Canyon Creek...Thanks Rich .

Edited by 2 para's

Glad you had fun... it damned near killed my ass. I "think" most people were happy with the match. The awards could have been planned better and we'll fix that for next go. We awarded 12 guns so far. I was to cooked to delve into who got the rest of them, so I told everyone I needed to get some sleep and make sure it was done right the first time. Once I can think again, I'll go back through the results and assign the remaining guns. I'll post who got what here on the forum and on the A5 website. We'll then get our FFL and "you" will need to pay shipping on the gun you won. We'll also send out checks according to placement. Expenses were pretty high, so there isn't as much as I would like. Dale will be gong through the books and when I know what we have to work with, I'll post the numbers.

I want to thank you all for coming out, :cheers:

Now, I need a shower and to pass out for a day... more when I get up or tomorrow.

JT

Edited by JThompson

Thanks everybody. This was a good match, and I had alot of fun. Weather was bad, and on more than 1 occasion, but only for a couple hours at a time. Could have been worse.

Nice to see so many good friends, and meet lots more.

Nice to have finally won my own area. I'll get some videos up later.

A big thank you goes out to Rudy Project, Canyon Creek, and JThompson. :cheers: