Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Canyon Creek 2010 Area 5 Championship

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CED has donated their sponsor slot for a Junior who wouldn't otherwise be able to attend.

I'll have to check with my CO-MD, but here's what I would like to do. I would like to give this slot along with an adult entry, to a Father/Mother Son/Daughter that would not otherwise be able to attend.

Giving a spot to a junior is always good, but without an adult there is less chance that it will be used.

So for right now there is one Junior on the table. I will confirm the adult and post back here.

You will need to send me a PM and describe a little about your situation and why you would like the slot/s. We will choose a winner from what we read. First come first serve is not always the best way to go.

The winner can thank CED and all the shooters who paid an entry to the match. This wouldn't be possible without all you folks. What we really have here is a Area 5 Shooters sponsorship.

Best,

The Area 5 Shooters and Staff

Congrats to JT for scoring the certified and autographed JM 625! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Of course, my chances of winning top revo ranks right up there with the Mississippi River running north, catching that Leprechaun to get his pot of gold, and going to a bar with Cliff and watching him drink just club soda.

My main reason for logging on to the forum was to check if anybody is still looking to share a hotel room Sat night [June 12th]. One option fell through and I'm now considering driving through Fri night into Sat AM, sleeping a bit at the range and just needing a place for Sat night. :yawn:

PM me ASAP. I want to get this settled by the weekend. At this point, every buck I save is another buck for the grandkids. :D

Jerry M model 625 to be awarded to the high revo shooter at the match. That, along with a signed note from Jerry congratulating you on winning revo at the Area 5 Championship. :cheers:

Best,

JT

Excellent!! Thanks JT! :cheers:

(who's this "Jerry" guy you keep mentioning?)

343 shooters can you give us a break down of numbers of shooters and what classes they are in like in this link, click, how is the prize table going to work thanks matt

Matt, I'll try, but we are crazy busy right now. My CO-MD is handling the stats or I would toss it up for you.

There is no prize table at the match. Plaques and checks only. Both guns and prizes will be awarded on merit and by random drawing. There are 25 guns being awarded. If we do it next year, I'd like to put up 50. I think it's doable.

Are you signed up for the match Matt?

On a side note... 343. Does that number ring a bell for anyone else? I have not forgotten, nor will I ever. Thanks guys....

Best,

Jim

Edited by JThompson

343 shooters can you give us a break down of numbers of shooters and what classes they are in like in this link, click, how is the prize table going to work thanks matt

Matt, I'll try, but we are crazy busy right now. My CO-MD is handling the stats or I would toss it up for you.

There is no prize table at the match. Plaques and checks only. Both guns and prizes will be awarded on merit and by random drawing. There are 25 guns being awarded. If we do it next year, I'd like to put up 50. I think it's doable.

On a side note... 343. Does that number ring a bell for anyone else? I have not forgotten, nor will I ever. Thanks guys....

Best,

Jim

Yes it does to me. It is important to remember those brothers who died in the towers. This is an important weekend. Remember all those who put their lives on the line so we can play in two weeks.

Jay

here are the totals from the self squadding page

Limited

GM 4

M 11

A 13

B 21

C 41

D 4

U 5

Lim 10

GM 0

M 2

A 4

B 10

C 11

D 5

U 2

Open

GM 4

M 16

A 15

B 19

C 14

D 1

U 1

Prod

GM 2

M 4

A 8

B 25

C 25

D 5

U 5

SS

GM 0

M 0

A 4

B 15

C 11

D 3

U 5

Rev

GM 1

M 1

A 1

B 5

C 3

D 0

U 4

Best,

Jim

Yes it does to me. It is important to remember those brothers who died in the towers. This is an important weekend. Remember all those who put their lives on the line so we can play in two weeks.

Jay

Amen, brother Worden.

JT

Ryan, thanks, so far the "crew" has been me and one other guy.

Jeff, you should have your pin tonight.

JT

Wow having flashbacks of last year?? lol

I think we are going to be a little better than just you and I like the section. We could use some of those sun screens the cowboys have... you think they would let us use/rent them for a few days?

JT

The Area 5 Staff would like to express our heart felt thanks to all our service men and woman, past, present, and future. Thanks for keeping us safe.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

-John 15:13

Though I never wish your sacrifices forgotten, I pray some day you exist only in an old mans heart, and that of history.

-Jim Thompson

Until that time comes, I know you will be there, standing a post, watching over us. It warms my heart. I know a lot of us would make that sacrifice for friends and family, but to do so for strangers is something ultra special.

You men and woman are our guardians and my heroes. From the bottom on my heart, I thank you all.

God Bless You and Keep You From Harm.

Jim

Edited by JThompson

Online registration deadline... The cutoff for online registration will be June 6th at midnight. The registration will disappear from the Quinn site at that time. Self squadding will end June 7th.

This is your last chance to get in the match...

where is a place for my wife to shop. Other than the sponsor tent

Nothing close dude. Have her bring a book a lawn chair and the cooler with fruit and water. She can catch some rays and enjoy a day of your hobby.

where is a place for my wife to shop. Other than the sponsor tent

Nothing close dude. Have her bring a book a lawn chair and the cooler with fruit and water. She can catch some rays and enjoy a day of your hobby.

There's nothing within an hours drive???