Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

History Channel $100,000 Top Shot Competition

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Blake gives that look to Ben, and fires the perfect "walk-off shot" it is laugh out loud funny!! Especially for those of us in the house-cast !!!!!!

One of the ONLY things we had for entertainment was a set of darts. And you would be AMAZED at the number of twisted games and crazy shots a bunch of IPSC guys and shooters in general can come up with !! The rise of the "ADL", the invention of "Battleship Darts", and of course... Blake's infamous "walk-off shot" !!

The first set of darts was gone/destroyed/stuck-in-ceilings within a day or two. And they had to keep bringing us more or worry about what trouble we would get into next.

Red Team loses again. Didn't like the fact that the Red Team got to pick the guy to sit out the team challenge. Didn't matter though, Red Team still shot too slow. See dissention in the ranks now. Good challenge. Glad I did not have to go for those small tubes with an unfamiliar firearm. Who gets selected for elimination will be interesting.

Back to our regularly scheduled program.

as much as i wanted to see Blake shoot, i liked the wrench they threw in about the Red team picking the blue player to sit out...like it was gonna be a hard choice for them, haha. Blue team still had enough pistol shooters who knew what they were doing

Red Team loses again. Didn't like the fact that the Red Team got to pick the guy to sit out the team challenge. Didn't matter though, Red Team still shot too slow. See dissention in the ranks now. Good challenge. Glad I did not have to go for those small tubes with an unfamiliar firearm. Who gets selected for elimination will be interesting.

Awesome, Thanks for the spoiler. It makes it so enjoyable to watch a program you recorded after someone gives you the ending.

Quick, tell me what happened with UFC 115 last night.

Awesome, Thanks for the spoiler. It makes it so enjoyable to watch a program you recorded after someone gives you the ending.

couple of guys got knocked out :)

Maybe don't click on threads about shows that are currently on that you haven't watched? I accidentally clicked on a UFC 115 thread on another forum, but I cursed my own mistake and moved on.

Damn does that zipline look fun.

That looked like a pretty sweet zip-line setup, but I don't think the glass targets + exploding targets would be terribly practical for any matches with more than 2 people. :devil:

However- if someone wants to put that match on, I will be there! :wub:

Oh, and LOL @ the spoiler guy!! :roflol:

Edited by ninefan

Sorry for the spoiler. Don't watch UFC or I would help out. :cheers:

I was surprised to see JJ shoot on the 3rd smallest (or was it 3rd largest?)tube. ????? Granted, they hit the smaller ones but JJ is THE pistol shooter of the 7 that shot, in my mind. Gotta wonder about that.

MLM

Maybe don't click on threads about shows that are currently on that you haven't watched? I accidentally clicked on a UFC 115 thread on another forum, but I cursed my own mistake and moved on.

Damn does that zipline look fun.

Or maybe if someone is going to post spoilers they can use the spoiler feature that is on the board.

See Jman's posts

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=81560&st=25