Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dec. Blue Press Cover

WDB

She's a great girl and also happens to be the daughter of a BE.com forum member and moderator.

I remember reading in one issue of blue press that she was a competitor as well. She may be a very pretty young lady but the fact that she is a shooter and the daughter of a shooter makes her twice as attractive.

She's a great girl and also happens to be the daughter of a BE.com forum member and moderator.

I remember reading in one issue of blue press that she was a competitor as well. She may be a very pretty young lady but the fact that she is a shooter and the daughter of a shooter makes her twice as attractive.

Yep. She is a shooter and her sister as well. They are a shooting family actually. Mom, dad, and one of the daughters are shooting Area II this weekend.

Yep. She is a shooter and her sister as well. They are a shooting family actually. Mom, dad, and one of the daughters are shooting Area II this weekend.

I guess that is a warning to everyone drooling over her. That is probably not a family you want to mess with. ;)