Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

$600 the first year, then $125 a year after that.  And this is for a shotgun club that acts like they are doing the pistol shooters a favor by letting us be members.  

Unfortunately for where I am located the options are limited.  

Bummer dude, I thought $250 for the first year here was bad. That is a whole new gun!

8 bucks for a normal rifle, 1.00 per target they supply.

8 bucks for pistols.

12 bucks for a "assault or military" rifle "cause it damages their property more" :rolleyes:

local public range with the local public shooting :surprise:

shot gun is 10/game.

ash hole range masters that are 17 years old. free :wacko:

10,25,50,100 yd only :(

1 trap, 4 skeet ranges, people and weather permitting.

lotsa range brass i pick up like easter egg hunts.

if its on the floor, its fair game. if its in the buckets, off limits.

that place is CLEAN of shells on the ground when i leave :goof:

Currently $80 a year(with six work hours).

75 acres

Shotgun ranges with lights open 24/7

Rifle and pistol open daylight to 10:00PM

Clubhouse with kitchen , plus 70' covered shelter with grill

Open access to members 24/7

1 50yd. pistol range

400yd. rifle range with berms at 50,75, 100, 200,300, and 400yds.

1000yd. rifle range matches for members only

12-station Sporting Clays course

1 Five Stand field

2 Trap fields

2 Skeet fields

Plus a nine-machine ZZ bird outfit for people who want to set-up and run the thing.

Edited by JD45

Our club is $90.00 per year for family,we own all 7 acres,only two pistol bays,full skeet and trap 100 yd rifle club house two rest rooms full kitchen,,and I am proud of it..two youth events every year,,a lot of us work hard -- it's nice to have a place to take grandchildren wife or just go by myself,,and have matches every month-- :rolleyes:

$50 yearly for normal access plus another $30 for skeet range access. $100 range maintenance fee when joining. There are no additional daily fees or skeet range fees (just provide your own clays). It's a pretty good deal for the area and not heavily used. No action pistol bays unfortunately.

$15 per year (It's funded by the state). 50 yard pistol range with steel targets available. Rifle range out to 200 yards with 6 bays.

It's a nice place and I've gotten in good with the range master so he lets me collect everyone else's brass. As well as come in after the local Police and Fish and Game wardens have to qualify. :D

My local club (Hopkinton, MA) - Not a USPSA affiliate, but lots of USPSA members who use it for practice.

$100 initiation, $125/year, $50 if you don't put in 5 work hours over the year, $5 for a card key to maintain the access system. I get billed the $5 even though I maintain the system, so I guess I'm paying for my own free labor :).

Two lighted skeet fields; one trap field; sporting clays, 6 position 50 ft indoor rifle range. An "almost 50 position" 100 yard rifle range. I say "almost 50 positions" since we are losing a position or two for some new pistol bays (the berm is being shifted to make room for them), and we are expanding a few of those positions to 200 yards this week. Total club size 186 acres.

--

The other club (Harvard, MA) which is USPSA affiliated charges $150/year, plus an initiation the exact amount of which I forget. They have too many ranges to get an accurate count without visiting the range to take notes, and one of the club members is constantly driving the front end loader around the club so you never know when a new range will pop up. The club has plenty of USPSA/IDPA ranges, a separate set of cowboy ranges, 100/200/300 yard ranges, trap/skeet, and a couple of machine gun only ranges. Total club size 225+ acres.

$60 if member of NRA, $90 if not. 2 100 yd bays, one of them rifle only. 4 50 to 80 yd bays, no fixed firing line. 1 25 yd bay for 22s. 7 or 8 bays for cowboy matchs( not to used by reguler members) Rifle range with 6 covered postions and 6 postions in a building max distance is 650 yds :rolleyes: No 50s because I80 is withen 2 miles of impact area. Because of the lovely wyoming wind shooting 300+ yards with 223 isn't allways possible :wacko:

$75 a year, $100 initiation fee (one time). 125 acres. 2 skeet fields, 2 trap fields, one 5 stand field. complete cowboy action town. machine gun range. rifle ranges of 25, 50, 100, 200, 300, and 500 yds. Six pistol bays from 20 yds to 40 yds deep.

During the course of each annual year if you reccomend at least 3 new members who are confirmed then your next year is free.

Oh yeah, and I'm the president of it. :cheers:

Edited by ken hebert

Ours is $65 annually. Initially is $65 plus NRA membership. We have 5 handgun bays, a skeet range, and 3 rifle bays. They host monthly IDPA and 3-Gun matches amongst other events. Each member has a code to the gate. Very nice range.

And,... the location is?

A.T.

$50 initiation, $150/yr for family, 1 guest per family membership ($20/yr for additional adult family member to have guest privileges)

50, 100, 150, 200, 300 rifle

rimfire only range

benchrest only range

air gun range

archery range

7 pistol bays (1 OK for defensive shotgun, adding motorized target system to 1 bay)

plate rack bay

2 shotgun fields

several buildings for classes, maintenance equipment sheds, etc

2 "full service" restrooms

very well maintained as far as mowing, security cameras, gate locks, etc

the only downside is it's 55 miles from my house, but hey, it's TX!

I'm not a member of any range right now, but I used to be a member of Central Texas Rifle and Pistol Club near Waco, TX. http://www.ctrpclub.com/index.htm

Annual dues were $50 a year and you had to be an NRA or TSRA member.

Man, that place was wonderful!!! Lots of ranges, lots of different shooting disciplines, and no in-fighting despite the many different disciplines. After hearing all of the crazy BS in-fighting at some of the clubs around where I am now (12th Precinct Pistol and Archery Club, Anne Arundel Fish and Game), I'm tempted to join CTRPC again just to support them for being such a great club!

Edited by mpolans

• 2 weeks later...

Hernando sportsman club in west central Florida is $300.00 one time initiation and $65.00 a year per family.

Located on 80 acres behind the Chasowitska wildlife management area (not part of it). We have 5 bays for action sports one of which goes to 200 yds and one that goes to 150yds. Several bays have been constructed with buildings that resemble the old west including a mine shack, false store fronts and a gallows. This was done by the cowboy action shooters.

Also on the property are several trap and skeet fields as well as 5 stand, a public covered pistol/rifle range that goes from 7yds to 100 yds, an archery range and a brand new air conditioned club house.

Not only do we have Action pistol (USPSA,IDPA) 2-gun and 3-gun matches, but Cowboy matches, steel, bowling pin and several machine gun shoots thruout the year. As well as other club scheduled events geared for the family.

Most of the scheduled matches have a $10.00 entry fee for members or non-members.

public ranges are $1.00 per member and $10.00 per non-member

Trap/skeet/5stand have a similar price structure as the public range, but cant remember the fee.

2010 Update for Great Falls Shooting Sports Complex.

600 yard silhouette range being built.

Complex membership is $25 per year with a requirement for $25 per year for voting rights at one of the individual clubs on the complex. I was a Life Member of the skeet club before they were forced to move when the city would not renew their lease so that covers $25.

300 yard rifle range being rebuilt as drainage does not meet EPA standards for state land use plus a gravel road is being added per Federal Disabilities Act. Montana Legislature approved grant money for range improvements so this is a 50/50 deal.

Grant County Shooting Range. $2.00 fee per visit. Paper targets are included with the fee is you want. you can put paper out to 200 meters on the rifle range, and It has hanging steel at 200M, 250m, 300m 400m, 500m and 1000m. 22 range has hanging steel at 25m, 30m,, 40m and 50m. Centerfire pistol range has steel at 25m and 50m. Shotgun range is set up with automatic skeet. We have one large bay that the police and NM nation guard use to use, but we use it now for IDPA, IPSC style matches. All the steel are lifesize animals (pigs, rams, turkeys, chickens and ground squirels)

Edited by JohnRodriguez