Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gettin' Married in less than 7 hours!

uscbigdawg

So now that my Chemistry mid-term is done (Thursday). Worked on a bunch of Sociology work (will finish tomorrow morning/night). My semi-bachelor party and Stef's semi-bachelorette party (did it together) are in the can. It's time to get to the gettin'!

0916 Local - (Current time - Vegas)

1600 Local - TIME OF CEREMONY

1630 Local - Done and done and no more living in sin! ;)

All kidding aside, I'm blessed to have found my best friend and she happens to be the woman I love, am going to marry and spend the rest of my life with. Plus...she tolerates our shooting addiction(s).

That's my weekend. We'll post pictures later. It'll be on the 'net this evening at our chapel's website (Little Chapel of the Flowers) if you're curious.

Rich (and Stef)

Congratulations to both of you! Too bad I'm heading out; otherwise I'll be at the ceremony. Come to think of it, I got nothing to wear... only brought shorts and plain Hanes shirts. Have fun, God bless you both.

Congrats Rich AND Steph. You both are very lucky to have found your soul mate. I too was lucky in that aspect and married the most incredible woman I have ever known. My best friend, my confidant, and my lover, she loves to shoot too!

May you have many blessed years together, and a dozen babies just like you!

:cheers:

Congrats!

Best advice I got on our wedding: Take a second at the ceremony & reception and take a look around. It will be the fastest couple hours of your life and it was nice to have a second to take it in.

Wedding I watched,sweet. Mazel tov! Rich, I think you sat at table with us at Area2 last year-you were discussing, uh, the fine points of, uh, "importing" STI frames. Very interesting. Or I imagined the whole thing, anyway, good luck and I wish you and Stefanie success. If you shoot Trooper at Benning, you can refine my style.

Congrats!

Best advice I got on our wedding: Take a second at the ceremony & reception and take a look around. It will be the fastest couple hours of your life and it was nice to have a second to take it in.

Posted by OpenShooterGirl: Best advice I got before mine and Bobby's wedding... Never Cook Bacon Naked! :surprise: Congrats Rich and Steph! Can't wait to meet you when you move to GA!!!!!! (still wishing and hoping)

Edited by kgunz11

Congrats and good luck.

BUT I did see a car tonight with the traditional huge white writing on the back window that said, "THANK GOD I AM NOT MARRIED". Me and another guy noticed it at the same time and shared a good laugh.

Thanks guys (and Mrs. Susan) on the support and kind words (and the jokes :D). It definitely was a big deal and couldn't exclude my BE.com family.

Stefanie really appreciates it too and is never not amazed to the extent at which we're bonded and that we're "dorks" with one another. Y'all are definitely some of the best people in the world.

I'll post pics later this week when I get some images up. We have a bunch from the ceremony and then afterwards at the Bellagio and in front of the Vegas city sign.

Reception was at Gameworks if anyone is curious. Yep...played Police 911 for hours (almost as good as the IPSC video game).

Rich & Stef

Edited by uscbigdawg