Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My son makes Master in Open

lneel

My son Nick Neel (NicNeel) received his M card from USPSA for his performance at the Double Tap Championship (88.82%). :cheers:

He would have made Master on this months run anyway as he shot a 100% El Prez (4.24 with 51 points) at a local match but it was cool to get a letter from Val stating he had been promoted. Way to go Nick!

He is 16 and his goal is GM before he turns 18.

USPSA doesn't show him as M yet but it will with this months update, you can view it here.

Lee

Congratulations! :cheers: That's awesome, what do you guys feed your kids out there? I'm still trying to figure out how I can start my 9 year old daughter; interest is not quite there yet. This is no joke too, six years ago my wife and I decided if ever we have a son we'll name him Nicholas; got a another girl though.

Edited by norbs007

I remember seeing him shoot for the first time in Waco. I was very impressed and I think he was a "B" then. I think good shooting must run in the family because your both pretty darn wicked :ph34r: And I know he receives lots of quality instruction from you North Texas boys!!

Way to Go :cheers: