hopalong

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

EXTRA EXTRA read all about it !!!!

James Austin has sent me some of his MOONCLIP servers. He says if anyone needs one to use for the match to make them welcome to them.

OK, James I can do that.

AFTER the match they will be sold (Except one) and that money will go to St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital...................The one will go onto the prize table. (THANKS JAMES) :cheers::cheers::cheers:

They are some pretty good looking pieces of equipment, well built and in 4 different colors MSRP on these are $125.00

Bring some $$$ and take one home with you.

Hopalong

EXTRA EXTRA read all about it !!!!

James Austin has sent me some of his MOONCLIP servers. He says if anyone needs one to use for the match to make them welcome to them.

OK, James I can do that.

AFTER the match they will be sold (Except one) and that money will go to St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital...................The one will go onto the prize table. (THANKS JAMES) :cheers::cheers::cheers:

They are some pretty good looking pieces of equipment, well built and in 4 different colors MSRP on these are $125.00

Bring some $$$ and take one home with you.

Hopalong

Pics or links?

Well I'm back in chattanooga.

I have a few new entries on the desk at the house, will be getting the info to brad this weekend.

I have it on very good authority that 3 gun extraodinare Kurt Miller will be on hand with his trusty 6 shooter as well as Well known Limited/Open shooter Shannon Smith (Smittyfl) with a few others from Florida (Still haven't heard from the new CHAMP though)

HOP

The PIG on Beale St serves a mighty fine spread

Sam, we had several folks at the Ozark 3-gun that shot your match and then drove to Missouri. My first 3-gun - should have shot my 646 instead of the tactical tupperware. I don't think I'd have been that handicapped except trying to find the moonclips in the woods and the mud.

Jerry

Edited by COF

I think anyone who has been around for a few years knows why I am afraid to enter Tennessee.

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...jacks&st=25

Cliff if you come us Kansas Boys will help watch over you Friday Night and Saturday. I'm not about to let a Hilljac sully our new "National Champion"!

There's also Alfreds and B.B. Kings place (this one even has a "hole in the wall" that's supposedly a bit ritzier.

Anyone local know the best Beale Street BBQ that has SILVER BULLET BEER.

Dave

I think anyone who has been around for a few years knows why I am afraid to enter Tennessee.

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...jacks&st=25

Cliff if you come us Kansas Boys will help watch over you Friday Night and Saturday. I'm not about to let a Hilljac sully our new "National Champion"!

Why don't I feel any better????

Sam, thank you very much for the invite. Very much looking forward to this one.

Bwana, thanks for letting me borrow one of "my" guns back. It's been a while since I shot a wheelie. Hope I remember...

See you guys there!!

:cheers:

I was (very reluctantly) not planning to attend this match, due to work-related time constraints. But today on a whim, I checked the airlines, and--lo and behold--they have flights back and forth all day between Des Moines and Memphis on Delta Airlines. I think I have a small Delta voucher at home on my desk that I have never had the opportunity to use. And here's the best part--it's only 1 hour 38 minutes each way non-stop!

Hmmmmmmmmmm..................... ;)

I was (very reluctantly) not planning to attend this match, due to work-related time constraints. But today on a whim, I checked the airlines, and--lo and behold--they have flights back and forth all day between Des Moines and Memphis on Delta Airlines. I think I have a small Delta voucher at home on my desk that I have never had the opportunity to use. And here's the best part--it's only 1 hour 38 minutes each way non-stop!

Hmmmmmmmmmm..................... ;)

If Mike goes, I'll go....

Bring the lime.