Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Revo ONLY match

hopalong

Okay, I'll admit it was not too bad, but it made a texas star look like child's play. Give me a couple of those over a polish plate rack any day. Only two more plates and easier to time the shots.

Mission Complete! I heard that they talked trash about the Texas Star in the begining too. :devil:

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That plate rack was something, although it may be a bit too diabolical for many. The star annoys when it gets moving; the polish plate rack can become literally unshootable for a few seconds if it really gets going. The flop back to the second weight release is fastfastfast. The difference between shooting the top cleanly and the weights coming off is huge.

H.

In case you were interested a small write up is on the lagator.org web site. Here is a link Memphis write up Had a balst gald to have been able to meet soem of the Benos tribe. Now if I can only remember their real names

Hey no fair.....Lynn stole my comment to Jerry Miculek after my first stage Saturday: they created this revolver division to make us GM's remember what it was like to be a D-class shooter again! :rolleyes:

I wish I could have been part of this match ( I would have made everyones shooting look better).

And about that plate thingy well Sam seen me shoot one at A1 and that ain’t no rack, it was a two armed windmill with plates.

I could not make it to this one due to work issue's but have been following and would like to thank everyone for putting it on and showing up so there will be one next year that I can (and will) make it to. I am usually the only one shotting revolver at our local matches. They did have one revovler only local match that was a blast...I have never been asked by any higher ranked open class(normally) shooter about my stage plan till then ....

I am glad to have participated in the first (of many) Memphis Charity Challenge matches. Those unable to make it this year I implore you to find the time to participate next year. Those that made it this year make the trip back, So that we can bring together as many people shooting revolvers for fun and a good cause. ;)