Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Revo ONLY match

hopalong

This appears to be the latest information from the match announcement forum.

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to provide a couple of updates to the match.....

.....registration will be held at the range in the elevated house next to the stages (as opposed to the club house down the road from the range). We will be there until 7:00 PM Friday. Shooting will start at 8:00 AM Saturday. If you cannot make registration Friday evening, please try to be at the range at 7:00 AM Saturday morning.

And if anyone decides to shoot the match at the last second, please send your information to myself and/or Sam and then you can pay at the match.

If you have not received confirmation from me (received an email with your PIN), please let me know. Your application, if sent fairly recently, is probably still with Sam. However, I will follow back up with Sam to verify he has your application.

If you have any questions or need anything, my information is:

Brad Griffin

brad.griffin@gmail.com

615-415-0099

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After all Julie is doing to promote revo shooting, I hope she can find the time to show up, so we can express our appreciation in person.

Just keep any pictures or videos of Cliff hidden away for the time being. We wouldn't want to scare her off. :roflol:

I mailed my app in over 2 weeks ago. Sam must be hoppin' along somewhere other than Ramer. I sent Brad Griffin (moverfive) an email last night after reading his post. Bill - Thanks for copying it over.

It would be nice to see Julie at the match. Does anyone know for sure if any of the other S&W team shooters will be there? (Jerry, Annette, etc.)

So is anybody checking the mail at the Keens' place? The online squadding thing hasn't been updated in quite awhile.

That was why I posted about following up with me if you haven't received your confirmation.

To say that Sam has been busy, would be an understatement. Between his job, which requires traveling during the week, he was the MD for a 3-Gun match, then two weeks later he worked the TN State match, and now he is preparing for this match.....all in about a six week time frame. Then when you combine that with me handling the registration for the TN match and this match.......the possibility of things falling through the crack are high! :wacko:

Bottom line - it is possible I have missed something and it is even more possible that there is a stack of apps in Sammy's mailbox for a few weeks. So if anyone has any questions or isn't sure of where their app is, just let me know and I will try to square away as best as possible.

For anyone still needing a push to this match, I just heard from Julie and this match qualifies for the Crossover Commotion drawing at S&W...not that anyone here was waiting :ph34r:

Jerry

Nice, is Julie going to make it?

And we're at 27 for Friday Night Dinner!

BTW is Scouten or Bane going to show up and record us for posterity. At least Cliff, our new NATIONAL Revolver CHAMPION!, would make good copy!

I cannot remember if this has been posted or not.....but Shooting USA is planning on being at this match. That means everyone really should take a shower and get purtified for the camera.

I'm Finally HOME tonight, will be sending updates to brad for self squadding in the AM. Please all, Thanks for your patience. My work usually is slow this time of year but it is crazy right now.

Thanks to all.

Remember,

Farley Collins (the polish plate rack maker) has said he'd donate $100.00 per order for one at the match. and Bring your old glasses for REVOPOP info here:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=93993

This is getting CRAZY !!!!

Gary Stevens, PM coming.

HOP

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT !!!

MGM targets has stepped up bigtime. !!!!!

They have donated one of their "Steel Challenge" sets to the match.

One of these sets will build any of the Steel Challenge stages. SO all you'll need is the stages themselves to look at and some shooting boxes (PVC pipe works good) to practice up for steel challenge.

Here is the catch:

The set is to be auctioned off and the monies are to go to St. Jude Childrens Childrens Research Hospital. MSRP is $1600 if I remember correctly as his offer actually caught me by suprise !!!!

So any of you that need a set, be ready. Any clubs thinking of doing Steel challenge, here is a good start to a full set.

Travis also suggested us doing a side match with it during the match so don't count that out.

MGM targets are famous for their 3-gun targets and support so them stepping out for a small (numbers wise vs. a 3-gn match) like this is most awesome. They also have some very good USPSA paper targets if you need to restock.

Thanks Mike and Travis @ MGMtargets

Hopalong

There are 55 revolver shooters listed at this time. Now I have to set my priorities.

1) Be safe

2) Have fun

3) Recover all of my brass

4) Don't finish last

5) Ignore all of the whispers about my revolver having a 2 1/2" barrel

:lol:

Hop,

Is there a point where you will need to consider an executive decision to move this match back to 2 days?

10 stages with 8 per squad, that's 80 shooters if he shrinks the squad list down to 10 squads. Which brings up a question, Hop: Are the the 16 squads an artifact of when the match was two days? Six floater squads is going to cause a big pileup at one stage or another.

H.

Hop,

Is there a point where you will need to consider an executive decision to move this match back to 2 days?

10 stages with 8 per squad, that's 80 shooters if he shrinks the squad list down to 10 squads. Which brings up a question, Hop: Are the the 16 squads an artifact of when the match was two days? Six floater squads is going to cause a big pileup at one stage or another.

H.

Some of the squads are Friday.

Hop,

H.

Currently, there are only 7 squads for Saturday and with each being limited to 8 shooters.....so my current configuration allows 56 shooters on Saturday. We only have a total 55 in the entire match as of this morning (and 7 of them shooting Friday). If needed, I might take a couple of squads to 9 folks; otherwise, if we get several more folks, I will add an 8th squad as we want to keep the squads lean and have the ability to move quick.

As of today, I count:

4 GM

5 M

11 A

14 B

7 C

2 D

11 U

and a 10 time National PPC champion whose number is pending.

It's going to be spectacular.

Your numbers may be a little off Bill if what hop says is correct. John Bagakis is now GM and if Jerry makes it like he said he would that would make it 6 GM. :bow:

Might make for slim pickin's for the rest of us. ;)

I am counting the days. :cheers: