Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Revo ONLY match

hopalong

OK,

Here is some more information.

Date:

October 30 (Friday) for Staff, vendors and special situations.

October 31 (Saturday) Regular match begins

November1 (Sunday) End of match, awards a special stuff ect.

Memphis Sport Shooting Assn, Memphis TN (Lakeland actually)

web address:

The match will consist of 10 stages, 8 shot on Saturday, 2 on Sunday for an early awards cerimony and go home.

Hopalong

Aw man Hop...Halloween weekend??? Those of us with young kids can't make that. If I tried to tell my 6, 8 and 10 year olds that dad has to go to a 2 day match with no hope of taking them out, they would disown me!!! I own a club, so I have to work Friday nights (our biggest revenue night 7pm-1am and Memphis is long drive From Detroit to make it back in time), so I guess I'm out (unfortunately). :( Too bad, St. Jude is a worthy cause. I'll just make a donation to the match. They really do some AMAZING work!!! Thanks for putting this together Hop!!! :cheers:

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jeff,

I know, but I did not want to go any farther into November. and too many conflicts in OCT that are already listed.

A dontaion would be fine, WE intend to make this an Yearly event so maybe next year well move it farther into September.

Thanks,

Hop

• 1 month later...

I'm having computer problems ( can you say VIRUS) :angry2::angry2::angry2: So applications and stuff are stuck for now. :angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2:

ST. Jude has OK'd us to use their name on all offical stuff (that was the biggest hurdle) so things will get rolling pretty good now.

Have had some great stages sent in. Thanks to all who sent some.

Hop

im working on a few revo shooters in wichita KS to come down and shoot also so far. there is 3 for sure but im working on 3 more to come down.

i know it suck with having kids but my kids said go for it daddy. they are 7 and 4

jeremy hardin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Starting to get sponsors, on the list is:

Carmonize !!!!!

North Mountain Moonclip holders

Speedy Rack

Mississippi Classic

ICORE Southern Regional

More to be finalized.

Make sure you tell these fine folk "THANK YOU"

Hop

Does anyone have "lender" revolvers that they don't mind having factory ammo ran through it? I dig the date of this match, and especially the benefit behind it.

...after all, who wouldn't line up to kick the lowest percentage Master in Revo in the pants ;)